00:28 || trick

There is always that one person that you've had feelings for since the moment you first met them.

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

             "Your stupid if you think we would let you do that" Oliver says as Elijah snaps a harsh "No."

"Let me finish," I glare at both of them. "I will offer myself up and my mafia not Rolands, with Paxton but I won't actually go with Lazaro. Ill make sure the contract with Rolands is destroyed incase anything goes wrong." Their brows fold together in confusion. With a loud sigh I fold my arms, letting my head hang low. "He will come to our land to pick Paxton and me up. When he comes, half of us will be waiting for him. That's when we kill them all but still half of them will be at the docks. That's is where the other half of us will be. At the end of the night, the South will fall."

"What do you need of us?"

"I need you Oliver to send the message and make sure to shut down any ways they can drive out. Elijah I need you to deal with the docks." I frown softly. "Is that ok?"

They both look at each other with questionable faces. "I have to see if my men can do this," Elijah says looking over at his inner circle. "But yes, this needs to happen. I'll take more precautions this time." I nod as he walks back to his group, everyone of them following him inside.

"Yes," Oliver says taking my hand in his making me tense up. "They need to be gone." I send him a small smile waiting for him to let go of my hand. "Can you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Can you take his life." I suck in a deep breath, I knew this will destroy me but it needs to be done. I just look down and nod. "Your going to have to, you'll be the closest one to him."

I just nod again pushing past him softly not wanting to think about it. I watch as all the eyes of the students follow me closely. Before I meet one pair that stands out. Her brown eyes stare at me in shock making me smile as I walk slowly over to her.

"I thought you about died!" She says crossing her arms over her chest. "Elijah didn't tell me shit until everything had calmed down. Now that Lazaro person has something wonky in his head." Her British accent making me almost laugh.

"Hello Emmaline." I say smiling for once at how she still seemed the same. With a loud sigh I hear her start talking again.

"It's Emma you wanker." She says before sending me a look. "How is your lover boy?" She asks making me think back to Roland.

"Being stubborn but will recover, he still should be on bed rest but he is working of course. He just doesn't seem to listen sometimes." I frown harshly.

"You need another party?" She offers making me think back to the night I spent in Elijahs room as spilled drunken secrets to him.

"Absolutely not." I spit out making her laugh like crazy but her laughter quickly fades into nothing. I stare at her seeing what's wrong. "Graysons funeral was yesterday." She said softly making tug her into a hug. "It was good, a peaceful way to say goodbye. Even if it was a empty casket." I just nod as I pull away.