00:07 || cars and more cars

Edited

Life is so short. We spend so much time sweating the small stuff, worrying, complaining, wishing, wanting, and waiting for something bigger and better instead of focusing on all the simple blessings that surround us every day. Life is so fragile and all it takes is a single moment to change everything you take for granted. Live your life and leave no regrets.

 Live your life and leave no regrets

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

           I watch as the car stopped in front of a tall building. It looked like a garage, not a race track. "Where are we Oliver," I ask as he parks the car getting out.

"Heaven." He mumbles causing me to roll my eyes. He opens n my door pulling me out. I look over to see Hannah and Ares. She was gazing up at him as he dragged her along. I could tell he's not hurting her by the look of guilt on his face. I get pulled up to some doors as Oliver types in a password. The door opens causing me to gasp, I looked around as I was slightly pushed inside. There was every car you could think of. It looked like a scene out of a fast and furious movie. "Welcome to the Wests sides main bunker. I should have blindfolded you so you won't tell anyone but you don't seem like one to remember." He whispered into my ear. I flick him off as he drags me to some couches, pushing me down gently. Hannah sitting next to me slowly. "Stay here, love." He mumbles grabbing Ares and walking off somewhere.

"Where the fuck are we, Hannah." I whisper looking at all the cars, most probably illegal. She looks at me her blue eyes sparkling in sadness. I sigh.

"We are in the garage, everyone gets their cars from here. It's where West get the most income. We are safe, they only kill at the mafia house never here." She whispers amusement in her voice.

"Stop trying to scare me shitless," I whisper shout at her as she giggles, I lean back in the couch slowly. We sit there in silence for a little until a bang makes me stand up. It wasn't a gun, but still.

"Was that a gunshot!" I hear Hannah yell but not loudly. I shake my head no. We see 4 guys walk in. Oliver and Ares in the front followed by who I think are Forrest and Zayn. Ares smiles at Hannah causing her to blush harshly. Oliver walks up to me as the other 3 boys sit down against the couch opposite of our couch.

"Love." He mumbles as he touches my cheek, I try pulling away but his hand keeps me trapped. "As Hannah knows it's Monday," Oliver sends her a smile. "As you might not know since your new, it's race day." He turns back to face me.

"Who's racing?" I ask.

"Me and some other leaders." He whispers as he sits down pulling me into his lap. I squealed uncomfortably. I tried pushing off him but he hooked his hand on my waist. "I'm sure Hannah told you who's who. But this is Forrest and Zayn." He smiles at them. Forrest smiles back cheerfully. Zayn gives me a quick nod with a small smile.

"The sun's setting Oliver." I hear Zayn say as he looks at his phone. "It's starting soon." I hear a-ok come from Oliver as he sits up, making sure I don't fall over. I move over to Hannah getting away from Oliver. Oliver quickly leaves the room.