00:20 || just breathe

She's changed. You can see it in her eyes, feel it in her touch, hear it in her tone. She's not the same and she's never coming back.

 She's not the same and she's never coming back

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

          We entered the dinner, all sitting down at the largest table. On my side was Roland, me, Reed, Milo, and what I think is Ryder.

Elijah sat across from us. Next to him was Tobias, Colton, and Grayson. Emmaline sat on the other side with a folder in her hand.

"Your plan right? Explain to us how it's going to happen." Rolands says making me grab his wrist.

"Be nice." I whisper harshly into his ear. Emmaline smiles pushing the folder open.

"There is only one leader, Paxton J Hunter." She says pushing a photo of him to us. "Then there are three other inner circle members." She says pushing four photos out.

I recognized the first three easily. It was the Ryan guy from the race and the girl from the dinner. "Ryan Wes Yosemite, Winter Smith Ice, and.."

The last one made my heart sink as I glared holes into the photo. I reach my hand out pulling it closer to see if I was seeing it correctly.

My hand felt heavy as I held the photo. There in the photo was Mavis, her same box braids and smile. The same one I had just seen with my aunt. She worked for the south..?

I slam the paper down not wanting to look at it.  "Mavis Larkin Tie" I whisper finishing her sentence. How could this be possible? She's lived in italy all her life and has barely gone anywhere else.

I stare at Milo, "Did you know?" He shakes his head no. I sigh turning back to Emmaline.

"Right so they will all be in the south's house tomorrow night . Paxton doesn't have parents, or at least none that live in the house." She says.

"So what's the plan?" I ask as Roland places his hand on my thigh rubbing it slowly.

"Four people will enter through the backyard, this group will be dropped off at the entrance to the woods that are right behind the house." She says with a small smile.

"The other four will go through the front. I will cut the power for as long as I can, it will be enough to get everyone in unseen. But inside I can't promise the same, I already was able to hack into there security system."

"Who's in each group?" Reed asks.

"Elijah, Reed, Colton, and Ryder will go through the back. Roland, Tobias, Milo, and Grayson will go through the front. Me and Oakley will be in a car down the street watching all of you. Everyone will get a ear piece," She says placing eight small things, each person grabs one of them.

"Will you and Oakley be safe that close to to the house?" Roland asks making me smile at his concern for me.

"Yes, our driver is good." Elijah says staring at me harshly, "Oakley will never come into harm."