00:05 || the sides

Edited

We all want school to be over until that one day comes and all of us will be standing in alphabetical order in a cap and gown with the person you have loved. The person you have hated. The person who broke you. The person who picked you back together. The person who stayed next to you still. The person you saw in the hall for a second a day. The person who smiled at you when you couldn't smile back. The person who you thought would be next to you. The person who you watched change over the years. The person who welcomed you. The person who you didn't know. But in the end, we are all the same, just trying to get through. Day by day. As the summer start, our future begins and I do hope you are in it.

 As the summer start, our future begins and I do hope you are in it

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

I quickly open my dorms door to see Hannah laying on the couch. She sees me offering me a smile. I smile back sitting on the other side of the couch. "Sorry for being gone so long, I would have called...but I don't have your number." I awkwardly laugh. She shrugs.

"It's fine, oh and here." She says handing me her phone with it opened to her contacts. I quickly put in my number with my name handing her it back. I say thank you as she pockets her phone. She just nods. I wanted answers, so hopefully, she'll tell me some. I just need to ask right?

"Do you have a sister?" I ask. I notice her suck in a breath. She nods slowly probably wondering how I know. "What business does she have with the Ronan family?" I decide to push the topic.

What I was curious. I notice her chuckle softly but no amusement was in the laugh.

"My sister made a dumb mistake and got caught up with them. She has been pushing her way to the top. She has this stupid obsession with Roland, he's the oldest of the Ronan. I think she just wants to be his mafia queen." She smiles at me like I don't know about their family. I hold back a smirk.

"So you know..?" I ask her unsure.

"Oakley, everyone knows that those boys are mafia blood. They are feared at our school. Their kings, Royal blood. Along with Elijah and Oliver." She says like it's obvious.

"Who are Elijah and Oliver?" I ask never hearing their names before. A sigh comes out of her mouth.

"Elijah Ramy, He is the East mafia leader. He just took over, like Roland. They control the East side of New York and some stuff in Africa. They work with a lot of girls, clubs, that stuff. As Oliver Braydon, he is the new leader of the West mafia. They have stuff in South America, I think. He turned 18 last week, so he's just now leading. They control all the cars and electrical stuff. That group is very good at hacking." She explains. "But still the Ronan family holds the crown as they have the most money but it's close."

"What do they do, like you said the East have girls and clubs. And the West has cars and electric stuff. What does the North do?" I hesitantly ask.