00:33 || the ball

Hey, if you are the person who loves her next, please remember she's not as strong as she looks. She has a heart of gold but it's covered with full body armor. She's cold yes, but she's soft as snow. She has sparkling eyes that you will get lost in and lips that look like heaven. She's not scared of much but she is scared of not being enough. Make her feel like she's more than enough, she deserves that. And she is. More than enough. Her laugh will be your new favorite song I promise. When she smiles, oh god when she smiles your heart will beat like it's never beaten before. Don't be scared though, she'll make you feel at home. Her touch alone will make you feel safe. Even if your heart is running a mile. She's beautiful, call her beautiful like it's her first name. She can make every outfit look good. Please love her, make her a priority, she deserves to be happy. Take care of her. Love her because she didn't want my love anymore. She doesn't want me.

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

           Getting out of the limo I sucked in a breathe as I was greeted by flashing lights. To the public this was a large charity event for rich people to give back to world. In reality this event was for our selfish need to be more powerful.

My arm was latched onto Rolands as we walked quickly inside. People from every side were invited causing the large ball room to be crowded. I also called in some help from my half brothers. They said they invited some business men and their families but to be careful what you say around them. I guess some of the families were like mine, leaving information out for the safety of their children.

Valentino and Vincenzo were somewhere in the crowd. I was happy they could fly in for a few days, according to them it was good business for them as well.

I stayed close to Roland as the groups we came with merged into the crowd leaving me with no familiar faces but his. "We are barely going to have to do anything too big tonight. Just mingle and talk to people create "friendships", so people will want to work with us in the future. Then we will give a short speech at the some point and that's it." He whispers into my ear, kissing my cheek as he pulls away. "Still if anything seems off to you, tell one of us. You know who you can truly trust."

"Thank you." I whisper back to him taking my hand into his. "Still I don't want to be clinging to you all night.." I sigh scanning the crowd. "I'm going to try to find Valentino and Vincenzo, I want them to introduce me to some people." He smiles down at me before he leans over connecting our lips.

I kiss him back slowly. He was like a drug to me, even when i'm feeling stressed he makes me forget my worries. As I pull away there was a large smile on my face. "Do you want me to come and help you find them." I shake my head no softly. "Ok, i'll miss you angel." He says softly as I walk away from him.

I walked through the crowd ignoring the small glances and quiet murmurs as I walk by. I spot them as I looked around the crowd. They stood in a corner with one other people. I awkwardly walk over to them with a smile. "Valentino, Vincenzo." I say catching their attention.