Let's meet the villain!

It was the cold of December that enveloped me when I died, but now it's July. I laughed;

   'Can you take me to the room 305?'                                                                                                                            -July 24th of year 2021, the hospital where doctor Luna Ruth worked... I remember every word on  page 436, when Rhys mentioned the first time he met Isabelle Marwin as he was dying from the poison she gave him personally. I definitely can't let him die so brutally, poisoned by the one he loved, if I really am in the novel. So I shall meet him first.

...

-Oh, well. This was expected after all.

   'Ugh, get out of the way! I want to see him,' shrieked one girl, pushing the other girl. I stood at the very back, far away from the crowd of girls; yep, it's a novel alright. I mean, look... at these thirsty girls. Can I mention that he is only 15 at this time? And, there's more than 20 girls crowding outside the room he's in. Very realistic, yes. Very, realistic. At this rate, she's going to come already-

   The door opened, & divinely pretty girl walked out of the room. The girls who were seriously loud just before, immediately quieted down, & divided into two sides to make way for the girl.        It was like seeing a celebrity; she felt unreachable, distant, far away. Someone you can only admire, but never get close to. 

   'Wait!' a young boy's voice called, & everyone turned towards the boy, while I for some reason chose that exact moment to recognize her; smooth skin white as a snow, heart shaped lips, enchanting eyes with the color darker than the night sky, long, straight peach blonde hair, & fashionable, but simple clothes. It was exactly her, the female lead.

   'You're that b*tch!'