Halloween.

My face paled when I saw Lucas's face awfully white, it was almost blue; the frozen kid's face flashed into my mind.

 'Hey, what are you standing there for like a statue?' he smiled, & came my way; after the incident with the cabinet, Lucas kept sticking next to me like a gum. It felt kinda irritating to be truthful. Rhys on the other hand...

 'You're... not wearing anything?'

'Oh, no. I'm cosplaying as... me.' He laughed, & dragged me to my seat which was full of spiderwebs. I twitched when I saw it, & glared at the snickering girls who explained it as just decorations. 

 'Ah, whatever,' I grumbled, as I tried to ignore the... things while sitting down; 'You seem moody today.' 

 'Oh, I wonder why,' I said sarcastically; 'You're not bothered by these kind of stuff usually, you actually laugh when they try these things.'

 'I can't laugh, since what happened last time,' I told him, & his face darkened by a degree.

'Where's your compensation coming up though?'

  '... you're really shameless.'

 'Well, I'm sorry for being shameless. Not that I'm actually sorry.' He sighed; 'You really... are a masterpiece.' I had a feeling he meant something completely different from what he just said now.

 'Let's go to the haunted house class 3's making-'

'No!' I screamed, & covered my mouth when I realized I screamed because everyone was looking at me; 'I mean, I'm too busy today. Maybe later.'

 'Oh, whaat? We can't do it later, it'll be open from 3 pm to 5 pm only!'

 Yes, that's the reason I said later.

  'I already bought the tickets-'

What?! The bell rang before I could question him, & he went back to his seat; hah! No way, I'm going. I'll never go-

...

-And, I'm here. How did I end up here?

  'Hey, did you know Aubrey-?' Lucas started, but I cut him off with my mouth as sharp as a sword; 'I didn't give you permission to call me by my name.' Allan chuckled next to me, Lucas actually came with a free bonus and that is Allan. They're sticking to me like a glue, I think I kind of know why; I bet they're thinking something like, if they get close enough to me, I'll tell them everything they need to know, or fall in love with them, & tell them everything, but that'll never happen anyway. It's nothing more than a child's dream.

 'Anyways,' he acted like I didn't even say anything; man, that's a talent. He has one hell of a mind, everything I say, no matter mean, or nice, bounces right back at me.

 'They say, class 3 b is actually where a girl committed suicide-'

'You'll also be committing suicide if you piss me off any more than this. Now let me go!' I cried as I struggled, but it was hard to escape since both of them gripped my arms tight, dragging me forward like I was a prisoner. 

 'Ah! Ah!' I started to cry out as I saw the creepy, no not creepy. I gulped; just decorations, so so many decorations, looks unrealistic.

 'Don't tell me you're scared, Aubrey.'

'Ha! As if, I had things to do I said, very important things. We can check these out later.' or never. 

  'Then, let's go in,' he gave the receptionist student 3 tickets, & I struggled even harder, making the students there stare at me weirdly. Oh no, it wasn't because I was acting weird, or because 2 guys were forcing a girl into a dark place, but because... it was Lucas, & Allan. The only thing the girls saw, was how handsome they looked; 'Wait! Wait!' I cried, as they dragged me inside the classroom.

...

 'Hey, are you ok?' I didn't react even when the cold thing grazed my cheek; 'I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd actually-'

 'Shut up!' I exclaimed, grabbing the cold can of juice to put it on my eyes; I can't believe this. I can't believe I cried right in front of them, I showed my weakness. I'm so... smart but that was stupid. How embarrassing! Even that kid who was cosplaying as a zombie (she later found it was only a kid cosplaying, but she doesn't want to admit that she didn't know, & actually thought he was real) stared at me with wide eyes when I burst into tears like the genius idiot I am.

 I still remember, of course. How can I forget? That pale, blue face of a frozen dead corpse, & he... he exactly looked like him. I shivered; no, no. Don't think about it.

 'Hey,' Lucas took my hands off from my face gently, which I haven't even realized I've been covering my face with; he knelt in front of the bench I was sitting on, with my hands in his.

 'I'm sorry, I took you in here even after I noticed how creeped out you were, I just thought it would be fun.' Something snapped in me, I was actually starting to feel better just until he said it.

 'Hah, whatever. Just forget you ever saw me like that, alright?'

'Oh... but I can't forget since I even have the video of it-'

 'What?!' I jumped up; 'What did you... where's the video?' My hands were itching to be around his throat, but I held back with quite the struggle.

 'Well, I'll delete it... if you tell me Rhys's-'

'No,' I rejected flatly; 'I told you, I don't want to take sides in your stupid game and if you're really going to threaten me for it, then I only see that you're completely a pathetic trash.' I stood up to leave, but Lucas grabbed my hand. 

'Hey, I-'

 'You what? You weren't joking, you meant what you said.' 

'I'm sorry,' he grumbled, & looked up at me with sincerity, and that look actually hit me hard because it looked genuine; 'I can delete the video later.'

 'Alright, & can you let go, I'm trying to leave.' He gripped it harder, staring into my eyes harder maybe so to find answers; 'You're not mad at me, right?'

 '... yeah, but if you seriously ever try to scare me again, I'll seriously...' I didn't know what I held on him, except the fact that I knew all his weaknesses. Oh is that why he's... ?

 'What are you two doing?' Lucas jolted, letting go off my hand, & I turned towards Allan who had an amused look on his face; 'Oh, he's begging for my forgiveness.'

 'You... you didn't take any videos, or anything right?'

'No, why would I?' I sighed; 'For now, forget you ever saw me like that alright? If you can't, then imagine it was Lucas crying,' I put my arm around his shoulder making him bend down.

 'Hey-!'

'Well, goodbye.' 

    Maybe that might've been the first time I spent Halloween actually with someone.