Author's note (don't skip this.)

From author;

Hello, dear readers! Hope you're healthy in both mind, & body (becuz I know how it really makes you go crazy when you want the story you're reading to upload, & you check every single day, and it's still not uploaded. Then a month later, you check in to realize it still hasn't uploaded.)

 Anyways, I'm kinda writing this new series, & I also might write another new series on that, cause I'm really bad at focusing on one subject, so I always have to have another story to write if I get bored of the one I'm writing. The point is, I might not be able to upload every single day, not like I'm doing that right now, but you get what I mean. Like twice a week, or thrice? Maybe once, dunno. It all depends on the weather, not really. If you're interested one of them is called 'red witch,' I still haven't exactly figured out the plot yet, the other's... it might be called 'my icy prince,' or whatever, I figured out the plot, & all, but I can't exactly figure out if I should publish it here, or not. Oh, also just wanted to thank you guys for commenting. They're really inspiring, you know? Like when I see that someone commented on me, I'm like; oh my god, thanks! Love ya! Seriously, thanks. Sorry for boring you out, bye!