2 weeks later...

I unzipped the small silver backpack carefully.

   'Is there anything missing?' the doctor asked.                                                                                                 

'No, everything's here,' I answered, as I rummaged through my bag; it definitely was my bag. For some reason, I was disappointed. Like I've been waiting for something strange to appear out of my bag, & maybe I was. I took my wallet out, & opened it; my salary was still there, my card, phone, & apartment keys too.

   -Let's see, I got younger by ten years, & transmigrated to the novel I wanted to change the ending of, with my bag. It's like... some kind of portal opened right under me, & I fell with my clothes, & bag, but got younger? Does that make sense to you? No, this can't be. It's just simply too much to even call it a miracle.

   'Doctor, did you see me, when I first came here? Before I had surgery?'

'Mm, yeah,' she nodded; 'Is something wrong?'

  'What clothes was I wearing then?'

'Your clothes?' I nodded; 'Hmm... it was strange, if I think about it. You were wearing a black coat, & jeans, when it was middle of the summer. If you need it back, I don't have it. Your clothes were thorn badly, & was covered in blood, so...'

  'Yeah, alright.'

'But, does your family know you were in an accident? It's been 5 days now, but no one came to visit you. Do you need me to tell them?' I shook my head;

  'They don't need to know,' I told her, my eyes growing cold, & she didn't pester me any further.

'Alright then,' the doctor stood up from the chair beside my bed; 'If there's anything you need, please tell me, bye.'

   'Goodbye.' The door closed with a clack, & I was left alone in the room once more.                              -Ah, now it's only 16 days left until I leave the hospital. What do I do? I don't have any place to stay, or I have my job anymore. I can't live even for a year with only $60,000 here, I can't get a job since I don't have my college certificate. I should've brought it out with me, that day... wait. Can't I just do that? After all, I know about this world better than the people who live here.

...

(2 weeks later)

    'Thanks for bringing me clothes doctor Ruth.'

'No problem. If your head spins, or aches constantly, you have to contact me, alright?' she gave me her number written on a paper.

   'Yeah, thanks.'

'Do you need me to drive you somewhere?'

  'Yeah; can you take me to the Blachorn academy?'