The last days of August (part 1, maybe.)

I awoke that day in my usual position; yesterday had also been the same monotonous, but the difference between today, & yesterday, was that I knew today was the day. It was a good thing I cleaned the room yesterday knowingly, because today, this morning I've been woken up by an excessive knocking. I didn't know who it was, but I had an idea, of whom she would be; my roommate. Hopefully not an annoying girl. 

  After wiping the drool off, & washing my face in the bathroom thoroughly, I opened the door to a girl I recognized almost immediately; Oh no... you gotta be kidding me.

  The girl was equally beautiful as Isabelle, with features completely opposite of her; tanned skin, light grey eyes that resembled the sky when cloudy, small nose, thin eyebrows, & russet brown hair that was bob-cut with light attractive waves. She seemed to be about an inch taller than Isabelle, above 5 feet, curvy body, wearing short tennis skirt, white t-shirt, that was tucked in. She had a big suit that was put down on the ground.

  'You're my-' I shut the door in her face, cutting her short; that was Elena Rochelle! No mistake, it was her.

 She pounded on the door; 'Excuse me?! Can you-'

   'You're excused,' I said in turn, refusing to open the door.

'What the...? What is wrong with her?' she said loudly, which I could hear even from behind the door; I don't want to be roommates with her. If I let her in, that would be the beginning of all kind of troubles. Elena Rochelle who signed up for art, & sports class, didn't even look at Allan, or Lucas, but she loved Rhys dearly; she fell in love with him at first sight, but Rhys made it clear that he didn't have even a tiny bit of interest towards any other girl except Isabelle. Elena despised Isabelle, & messed with her often only because of that, instead of being there for Rhys at his hard times, but what made the readers hate her, even more than the female lead was the fact that she controlled everything behind the shadows; she never got her hands dirty, as she made people do what she wanted, and who did most of the work? Her roommate, that's right. In other words, it would be me, but no thank you. I will not be a puppet, or a punchbag, even if you promise me 60 million... if you promise me that maybe... see, this is the problem! I get swayed when it comes to money.

  There was a knock on the door; 'Hey, open the door.' This time it was a different voice, a voice that sounded elegant, & mature. Like I cared, but I still opened the door, because I had decided to save this villainess before the villain, aka; Rhys.

  'Come in,' I smiled; 'Hello, my roommate.'