Start of troubles.

Friday, at lunch;

    'The other day...' Lucy started; 'What did you, & miss Hannah talk about?' I didn't answer her question, because I could feel the enthusiasm in her voice. It seemed there was this rumor going on, which I haven't really heard yet, but it certainly must've been big for to have all these eyes on me. Before when she spoke with me, she seemed to be dying off boredom, & reluctance but when it came to this, she was willing to act friendly. I especially hated two-faced b*tches like her; they take more time to deal with. At least if they have a reason to hurt me, that would've been better, but they don't have that. They just intend to use, & dump. That's what I hate the most.

'Hey, I'm talking to you!' she said, sounding more irritated.

   'Can you please just tell me what happened? There's no harm in it.' I finished eating, & stood up holding my tray. 

 'Hey! Hey!' she screamed after me, but I ignored it, & kept going on to put the tray into the basket. Suddenly my arm was pulled back, & the tray was pushed into my clothes, the leftover sauce ruining my clothes.

 'Ah!' she cried out, even though she wasn't the one who got her clothes dirtied, while I just stared down at my white shirt; it felt sticky, and... disgusting.

 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that! But, it's your fault, you acted all arrogant, & didn't listen to me when I-'

 'Let go.'

'Huh?' I took my arm out of her grip, & turned to leave, but she stopped me again. Everyone in the cafeteria was watching us, I don't know if she's doing this on purpose to embarrass me into telling her, or if she's stupid. She probably thought I would panic, & in rush to leave I would tell her, but... it's not like these kind of things never happened to me before in my old school. I've experienced them, more than my age, at my job even. She probably thought herself smart, to think quick like this but... 

 'I'll let go, after you tell me. Is it true that-' she was interrupted by multiple gasps, & cries. I didn't realize what it was until I saw Lucas walking towards me. Lucas took off his jacket, & put them over me, & the cries went way too loud for my ears to handle. Right then I realized I had just become the public (girls) enemy #1. Is he doing this on purpose? Why?

 'Let's go,' he said sweetly, as he pushed me forward while his one hand was on my shoulder, & the other on my arm.

 It was actually hard not to ask what the f*ck he was doing while I was being dragged out of the cafeteria. 

 Oh I'm so... goddamn.