Another unexpected meeting...

'Who are you?' it was the voice of a young boy, & I finally exhaled in relief; 'I'd like to ask the same from you damn it.'

   'Are you alright?' he asked, & I snapped my head up to glare at him, but I rather became dazed instead; standing in front of me, with a handsome smile that didn't show his teeth, was a boy about fifteen, or so, who exuded gentle, & warm aura. He had silver hair that was swept to one side handsomely, emerald eyes that studied me carefully as if analyzing my threat level, strong jawline, & flawless skin. I recognized him immediately, & at the same time, I realized I didn't know the precise day, & time for Allan's arrival, which had been today.

   Ah, so our supporting male lead was the psychotic person... crap.

'Are you alright?' he repeated, & I laughed weakly, turning my head back slowly; don't panic, don't panic. You already embarrassed yourself in front of the male protagonist, so please don't...

'Yeah, you're alright, I meant I'm alright!' Damn! I did it again!

'Ah, I'm glad you aren't hurt,' he said; ah, thank god he didn't laugh. He truly is a generous person, thank you for not-

 'When you suddenly fell down with a screech I was afraid I might've hurt you.' My eyes twitched; Ah, yeah. I did do that, didn't I?

'No, you didn't hurt me at all,' I laughed awkwardly while cursing him in my head; why did he have to play piano at night? Is he psychotic? Does he have a brain problem? Ah, that's right. You definitely can't be a normal person when you have a silver hair, a freaking silver hair!

   I pulled myself up; 'Sorry, I got lost. Can you lead me to the entrance of the dorm?'

'Ah, you're a student here?'

  'Yes, & you're-' my stomach growled, & I sighed; In the end, I couldn't eat anything at all. Fortunately for me, he ignored that thank god, but awkward silence emitted between us while we walked. Unfortunately, we walked for quite a long time, really long time of which my stomach growled constantly. I was overjoyed when I finally reached the entrance to the dorm, only to find that he'd be accompanying me for a little longer.

  'Did you give an early exam?' he asked, breaking the silence between us; the elevator opened, & we walked in. I pushed the button with the number 2 on it, while it was 4 for him.

 'Yes, I'm guessing you also did?' Allan wasn't the one to talk to much, I knew for a fact; he preferred silence, as he would only answer when asked, but very rarely he spoke. This time, he was merely speaking to ease my nervousness, or maybe it annoyed him when I continuously tapped my foot.

'Indeed. Are you in art class, or the-'

'The regular,' I interrupted, as the elevator opened with a *ding* , & I stepped outside.

'Bye,' I waved my hand until the elevator closed, & then, was I finally able to relax. 

   Only tomorrow, I bought handful of instant noodles, & the week had passed along with no further bothers, or unexpected meetings. I hardly went out except when I needed to eat, just so I could eat my ramens with boiled water, & I didn't meet the male leads again, while studying indoors in summer. Boring as it was, it was peaceful. So, unlike the last days of August when the dorms started to fill out, & troubles began.