Unintended accident, & intended offence.

Pajamas, tight blue jeans, loose white tuck, asymmetrical, light green skirt that would match my palish green eyes, bomber dark green jacket, & black motorcycle jacket. As for shoes, I bought white sneakers, & dark mountain climbing boot.

    After shopping for 2 hours straight, I went to a cafe I usually would go to in the real world. It was incredible for it to exist even inside a novel.

   'Iced caramel latte with extra whipped cream.' 

'Here's your change.'

     I sat in the corner seat to look out through the window, as I had often did early in the mornings to wait for my order, but this time I wouldn't need to run out in a hurry. At moments like this, I sometimes forget that I'm in a novel, & when I realize, I feel shocked; Wait, that's right. That actually happened, I'm in a novel. 

  'What are you talking about? You're breaking up with me?! Me?!' My ear drum almost popped when the guy screamed right next to me, from my neighbor seat.

   'What right do you have to break up with me? Huh?!'

'I told you, I can't keep this up when we only argue all the time, I love you really-'

 'Then don't!' he screamed again, in my ear. I turned back smiling;

     'Hey, is she deaf?'

'What? Mind your own business,' he spat, & I turned towards the woman who looked somewhat pained; like I cared about that, but...

   'You're not deaf, are you?' 

'Ah, no-'

 'Then why does he keep screaming in my ear? Is he trying to get back with me, or you?' The guy raised his hand at me, as if he was going to hit me;

'Why you-' *buzz*buzz*

    'Ah, that's my order,' I stood up; 'The public place isn't where you should cause disruptions as you please. You should go take this conversation at home, if you don't want to be on the news as the most dramatic couple of the year.'

   'You... you little... ' he suddenly grabbed the collar of my shirt, choking me, & I pushed him with all my might. *crash* I gasped as I found that the guy had fallen back on the glass table, breaking it fully, when I turned back in surprise at the noise. Thankfully, he didn't seem to have any injuries.

  'Ah... though, I did intentionally offend him, that was totally intended, I mean unintended!' I started to panic. 

  'I grabbed him by the collar, I mean he grabbed me by the collar so that was for self-defense!'       -Urgh! What am I saying? How embarrassing! Now, I sound so stupid, & weak! Damn!

      'You!' the guy stood up, careful not to hurt himself, while the glass crunched under him.

'You... this is all your fault!' he growled as his hands flew across my face, & my eyes closed in surprise; one hit is nothing. Besides I can sue him with this, & I would seem more like the victim with the bruise. If I act well enough, I can squeeze quite an amount of money from him.

  So, I didn't move to dodge, & quietly waited for the hit, but the hit never came. Surprised, I opened my eyes to find that... it's...!