Blachorn academy.

The Blachorn academy is where geniuses attend; whether it's mind, or art, you have to be a genius at it. Alan was here because he had an amazing voice, Rhys always placed first on exams. Lucas on the other hand, was talented in dancing, & he placed third, or second on exams, always after Rhys. That was one of the reasons why he didn't like Rhys, & when he realized Rhys liked Isabelle, he decided that the only way to best him, was by making her in love with him, but he accidentally falls in love with Isabelle himself. As for the reason why he fell in love with her, I have no idea. The novel's on a whole new level of dramatic. I don't even know why I read it. I suppose... you start doing all kind of weird things when you're lonely.

  I opened the door, & stepped outside the car. My plan... 

    'The academy won't start accepting students until the last of August, you know?' doctor Ruth called out to me, & I turned back;

  'Doctor, my name is Aubrey by the way. I'm fifteen this year, & I have my ways to get into the academy. They won't be able to reject me.' Especially since you... 

   'Bye, bye aunt Ruth,' I exclaimed,waving my hand, & jumped up the stairs before she could ask me anything. 

   The school gate was unlocked, as I thought it would be, so I walked in like I owned the place, & to my luck, I met face to face with the headmaster, Albert Ruth. The same silver hair, intelligent emerald green eyes, handsome nose, & defined eyebrows. The older version of Alan Ruth, but minus the gentle demeanor, & smile.

    'Ah, you must uncle Ruth!' I clasped my hands together with excitement; 'Aunt Ruth told me I'd see you in here, I guess she was right.' He didn't react, as I thought he finds me suspicious.              'It's a sad thing that Allan's going to come here in the middle of August. I'm going to be lonely without him...' I sighed, looking dejected, & when I looked up, I noticed a slight change in his appearance, which he quickly suppressed.

   'Ah... perhaps aunt didn't tell you? Oh, I'll call her then. Suppose I should tell her to pick me up.' I rummaged through my backpack, while muttering about how aunt lied to me, & should tell Alan about her trip to LA soon. I intentionally muttered the LA part loud enough to be heard by him.

   -Confidential informations about the family, the confidence, & act. All the needed elements are here, except the evidence.

    'Ah, so you are my nephew? You must've come from far away, I've never seen you before.' He's questioning me, but...

 'Yes, but I recognized uncle right away by his silver hair.' So, dig your memories further, but you will never really find me anywhere while I remember you. Don't feel bad about yourself, I really don't belong here after all, but when it comes to profit, you'd never back out even if you're being lied to. So, I'll give you exactly what you need; profit.

   'Is that so? Tell me what brings my nephew here today?'

'Uncle, I am here to give an early exam of course. I promise you won't be disappointed.'