Part 8: Happy Valentine's!

Rolling out of bed this morning was the last activity I wanted to do. However, a full bladder shan't go unattended. I literally stayed in bed all day yesterday napping. Lazy arse. I look at the clock on the wall. 4:35. Holy fuck I hibernated! Going to my phone, I turn it on- regrettably so- and find 8 missed calls all from Max and several texts from Iggy and Lauren. Lauren is going off about my dating suggestion and then bugging me about the fake Nathaniel. Iggy's messages were rather intriguing. In the first few he stated that he was having a mental break down because he wanted to do something special for Martin. The next three were about outfits- sending me quite a few photos of himself in fancy dress clothes. The most recent one that just came in states as follows.

Iggy:

Helen! I need you to get
dressed up in your
sexiest outfit and meet
me outside in 10 minutes.
It's an emergency so don't
even fucking mess with
me today, girlfriend!

If I have to come
in there I will!

Helen:

What emergency requires
a sexy outfit?

Iggy:

If I spoil the surprise
you will never let me
live it down.

Helen:
Just tell me!

Iggy:

Martin- through his
vast connections
has managed to arrange a
Spectacular evening
with your favorite
guy!

Helen:

Shut up! Tell me
you're joking!

Iggy:

Nope. He wants
to surprise you though-
So I need to blind fold you
When I pick you up so
you don't know where we're
going.

Helen:

I'm so fucking excited!

Racing to my closet I know exactly what I want to wear. I pull out my beautiful purple, pink, blue and green chevron full length dress that exposes both sides of my waist and has a pleated skirt. The fabric is silky and beautiful and the top half has wide straps and a low v cut neckline that goes half way down my sternum. My whole lower back is exposed and I absolutely adore this dress and have yet to wear it out.

 My whole lower back is exposed and I absolutely adore this dress and have yet to wear it out

Getting dressed, I leave my colored extensions in and race to do my makeup. I snag my black heels from the closet and race downstairs, just as Iggy is about to knock on the door.