Chapter 22: Repair The Broken

"Make love to me..." I swallow hard in my throat as I look at her. She's read. I know she is. Am I? I want to be. I have to be. I slide down and lay in between her legs. I can't just start. I can't. I kiss her sex and she looks up at me. Her eyes close and she lays back. Her right hand grabs her breast and squeezes it gently. She punches her nipple as I slowly kiss and lick her steeped sex. She is beyond ready. She's wetter than that ocean, I swear. However, I still proceed. I still lap at her and suck and lick as she moans and slowly moves her hips to work against my tongue. Taking my right hand, I slowly insert my pointer finger inside her and curl it just enough to find her g-spot. I continue to slowly build her orgasm. Inserting my middle finger, she is most definitely tight. Months of inactivity can do that to you. She moans and her left hand finds my hair. She plays in it either her fingers and I pick up a bit more speed, feeling her twitch against my fingers and mouth. I continue and now both her hands are in my hair and she is using them to move my back and forth to stimulate her even more. Her hips move a bit more and her hands pull my face closer to her. I feel so hard right now and I'm waiting for her to find her release. "Oh...God....mmmm."

There it is. She cums and her body shakes a bit, but nothing major. She releases my hair and looks at me through dark clouded eyes.

"I want you so badly..." She moans and I crawl forward. I line myself up and take a breath before slowly pushing into her. Her face twists up and holds onto the handle of the back hatch. "Oh, fuck."

I move ever so slightly to gage if that was a good or bad oh fuck. She bucks her hips forward into me. Good. Definitely a good oh fuck. I begin to slowly move and she works to meet my rhythm. It feels so good. It's been so long since I've had any kind of pleasure. I push in deeper, but slowly- testing to see if she's pain by anything I do. She doesn't appear to be. I pick of up the pace a little bit and now our pelvic bones clash a bit harder. I lean down and kiss her as move in her. I feel her tightening and I see her mouth slowly opening. She's so close and so am I. I continue and she bucks harder against my body. I keep my pace and motion steady against her spams and jerks and bucks. She cums again, shaking and moaning as she releases. I slow down and kiss her. He holds my face in her hands.

"Cum for me, baby." Oh fuck. I push into her harder and faster and she is moans and holding me closer. I kiss her neck and jaw as I continue to press into her. "Cum, baby, I want you too...deep...inside."

"Oh fuck...mmm..." I get closer and closer and her subtle moans are bringing me to the peak. After a few strokes I summit and can barely breathe. "Oh...baby....uh...uhhhhh.....I love you."

I lean down to kiss her. Her mouth is on my jaw and neck and mouth.

"Oh...babe..." Slowly pulling out and my semen slowly starts come out of her. I place a hand underneath it so it doesn't get on Iggy's van. "That was a lot..."

She moans and I smile slightly.

"You gonna push the rest out or do you want me to get it?" She looks up at me and smiles gingerly.

"Leave it..."

"What?"

"Maybe...maybe by some miracle we could expand our family...like you wanted." I smile sweetly at her and shake my head.

"You are something else."

"Seeing Lauren giving birth and seeing how happy Casey was...I just...I want to see if it's a possibility for us. Ya know, without IVF." Looking at her, she makes my heart flutter.

"You know the best part about trying to get pregnant?"

"What?"

"Trying." I smirk and catch that last of what's coming out. "I think, if we just go with the flow and don't force it, we'll get there."