Part 11: Work and Play Mix?

After skipping Monday with the excuse of a fussy Luna- I walk into the Dam this morning fresh and bright eyed. The last two days spent with Helen were by far the best two days of my life. Walking in with Luna strapped to my chest, I already arranged for beautiful gerber daisies to be sent to Helen's office. If you're gonna play the game to win the prize, you gotta play it better than you normally would. Normally, well when I was younger and more naive, I'd sleep with a woman I liked and then never follow through. Even with Georgia, I'm surprised she came back for another date- I was such a mess. I had walked Helen home last night around 9:00 and we snogged on her stoop while Luna sat in her stroller snoozing. Behind me I hear heels clicking away on the floor. I turn and see her. Hair still punked out and her outfit slim fitting. Beautiful.

"Dr. Sharpe! How are you this morning?" She glowers at me.

"Piss off." I feign hurt feelings, but see the small grin play on the corner of her lips for a mere second. She's supposed to still be pissed at me for the auction. So play it up Helen. Let them believe we're at odds so they don't suspect a thing. I follow behind her and exit into the stairwell. I head up to Ped's and drop off Luna before sneaking to the fifth floor and entering Helen's office- waiting for her on her couch. I hear her door open and she walks in- unaware of me, shuts the door and goes to her desk. When she turns around she jumps and grabs her chest. "Christ! Are you trying to give me a heart attack!"

I get up and walk over to her.

"No, just wanted to get engine revved up." My hands go to her hips and my mouth is on hers. Backing her up to her bureau in front of the window- I hoist her up onto the free space and spread her legs so I can stand in between them. We kiss and her hand hands are on either side of my face. "Mmm, good morning..."

"Morning!" She says in between kisses. She wraps her legs around my waist and pushes her heels into my lower back to bring me towards her. Her dress, slowly slides up and reveals that she isn't wearing underwear today. I look down at her exposure and raise an eyebrow.

"Planning something?" She smizes.

"A few things actually. The first part starts now- before my first patient at 8:00." I look at my watch.

"I have 15 minutes then." I'm already hard up and ready for her. I slide my scrubs and boxers down. I slowly run my manhood up and down her sex to lube him enough from her readiness and then I slowly push into her.

"Oh...sweet Mother of Mercy, I love you." She's a tight fit, even after our long two day excursion. I grab her underneath her knees and bring her ass forward just a bit more off of the bureau. She grips onto the window frame behind her as I start thrusting into her. I'm thankful that these offices are sound proof, because Helen is doing nothing to contain her lust filled moans and grunts. I push into her harder and she keeps at it. Gripping and arching her back, while still holding onto the metal window bracket- I push into her and feel her close. So soon? What? Did she pregame in the elevator? Or maybe she just really enjoys me. I don't know. Don't really care. "Mmm...oh Max.....mmm...I'm so close..."

I keep going and she's there. Falling over the edge of another one of her massive shaking orgasms. No other woman I've been with has such huge, earth shattering, beautiful orgasms like this woman. I don't know if she's really good at faking it or what, but whatever she's doing is making me even harder. I need a new angle.

I wrap her legs around me and pick her up. I hold her steady and thrust into her. Her face goes red from shock. I move her up and down as I stand there between her desk and the window. I push harder into her and she moans after a few more powerful thrusts, I pull out of her and point my member downward, where conveniently there's the trash can. I cum into it and hold her with one arm around her. When I'm all expelled, I kiss her a few times and slowly set her down. My breathing is ragged and hers is as well. She looks at her clock on the wall.