2

Scarlett Cullen was not someone that enjoyed being in one location for a very long time

Scarlett Cullen was not someone that enjoyed being in one location for a very long time. There was just something about the girl that was carefree and open. Though, ever since her family had moved to Forks, Scarlett has felt as though he could spend the rest of her life here.

Ever since her brother found the love of his life, the family had stayed in town. No one had any idea as to why Scarlett loved the small rainy town.

Being Edward's biological sister did have it's positives and negatives, them being that he talked about Bella with her. For Scarlett, that was both positive and negative. 

He talked about Bella as though she was his world, positive. 

He talked about Bella constantly, negative. Though, the family had to leave for some time because of some ridiculous reason. Well, the reason mostly came from Edward, and the rest of the family followed. 

Carlisle deemed it as Edwards's choice to leave her, and the choice was to leave the poor girl. 

The reason was something about his vampirism overpowering him and him not being able to control himself.

Scarlett was against them leaving her but had gone with her family. The family had made it back into the town, and now they had a problem with a vampire, the vampire known as Victoria.

"Hey Bella," Scarlett had spoken. 

Bella was sitting on the couch in the Cullen home, and she looked as though she was distraught over the thoughts that were passing through her mind. 

Scarlett had then sat down right next to Bella, hoping to offer some sense of comfort. 

"What's on your mind?" Scarlett asked.

Bella had looked as though she was in very deep thought, and Scarlett did not want to interrupt her. Though, when she had seen how distraught her facial expression was, she had changed her mind then. 

"It's nothing really," Bella replied. 

Bella spoke as though Scarlett would actually believe her words. That was not the case though, Scarlet did not need to be a mind reader to know what was going through Bella's mind. 

The Cullen family had finally found out that there was a vampire who was crossing the border, the vampire known as Victoria.

Scarlett knew her as the woman who had lost her soulmate because he was after Bella. Edward had killed him. In a way, Scarlett had felt some pity for her. 

Scarlett had not met her soulmate yet, and she did not know what to expect in the first place. She wanted him to be everything that she had ever dreamed about. Though, she believed that she would and could care about him no matter what.

Due to Scarlett believing in this, Scarlett had felt pity.

It had made sense why she would want revenge.

"I just, do not want anyone to lose their lives because of me," Bella spoke up. 

Scarlett had sighed to herself. She had little to no idea what was going through Bella's mind or how to approach the situation in a way that would make the girl feel better about the situation that she was in. 

"Bella, we all care for you," Scarlett had begun. 

Scarlett knew that Bella knew that the Cullen Clan would care little to none about their safety at the given moment. They believed that they would be able to handle the woman, and it would thus lead to Bella and Edward living the life that they had wanted. 

"We are vampires Bella, we can handle ourselves," Scarlett had added to what she was saying. 

She was attempting to ease the idea into Bella's mind that the Cullen's safety was not something that Bella had to be concerned about. Instead, she had to focus on her own safety. 

"You need to concern yourself with only your safety at the moment," Scarlett had finished with what she had needed to say. 

"Thanks, Scarlett," Bella had said with a small smile on her face.

With a small nod and a smile, Scarlett had begun to get up and leave. 

Scarlett had thus gotten up and left Bella in deep thought, not knowing how the events in the future are going to affect both Scarlett and Bella in ways that they would have never imagined.