11

The door had then opened and Paul had walked in with a blond girl next to him, the two laughing for reasons that were unknown to the rest of the pack

The girl could only be described as beautiful. She was flawless really. The pack believed that due to her being a vampire, she looked as flawless as she did. 

Paul had put his arm on her waist when he had realized that the pack was staring at her, his feelings of overprotectiveness were coming into play. Therefore, he wanted to be as close as possible to her, so that there is no space for someone else to come in between the two of them. 

The pack was still staring at the couple, and then, Sam had intervened. 

"The pack has just found out about this and they are adjusting. Maybe we can do this another time?" Sam spoke.

He was really trying not to upset Scarlett, he just knew that the pack as a whole was no ready for her to meet them. They need time to adjust to this idea. Jared, Sam, and Paul may be okay with it, but that does not mean that the rest of the pack believes what they do. 

Scarlett was a little upset, but she was not one to judge. She was not going to speak up against the man who decides whether or not she meets her imprint. 

Scarlett had then nodded and dragged Paul behind her, not wanting him to be so angry that he wolfs out. She did not want that to happen, and therefore, she had dragged him outside.

"I need to go home anyway, so let's talk a bit more before you drop me off," Scarlett said as she was dragging Paul.

Paul was angry at Sam, but he was going to get a chance to say his piece in front of the pack at a later time. Right now all that mattered to him was his imprint. 

"Did you know that I am Edward's biological sister?" Scarlett spoke. 

Paul's eyes had widened considerably, and he had shaken his head. He could not believe that he was mated to the guy that Jacob hated, the only reason for his hatred was because he was a vampire, and because Bella was in love with him.

"So let me guess, you like vampire lover?" Paul said. 

He could not say leech anymore, but he would use that word to describe all vampires other than Scarlett Cullen. She was not like others, and she was most definitely not a leech. 

She was a goddess instead. 

"Vampire lover?" Scarlett asked. 

She was not completely aware of the hatred between vampires and wolves. The information that she had gotten was mostly from the rest of the Cullen family, and it was incredibly biased due to that reason. 

"You mean Bella?" Scarlett asked again. 

"Yeah, Bella," Paul had clarified. 

"I guess, she has her good and bad moments just like any other person," Scarlett replied. 

He truly believed that Bella was crazy for loving a vampire, but now, he did not believe that she was that crazy. Now he had a vampire of his own to love, and she was perfect. 

The two had continued with their small talk until they had made it to the Cullen's residence. Scarlett had awkwardly did jazz hands as she had introduced her home as though it was a spectacle. Which to Paul, it was. 

"This is my house," Scarlett said. 

Paul wanted to go inside, but when he got a whiff of the smell of the other vampires at her home, he had decided against that.  

"I want to come inside, but this might take me some getting used to. The smell of vampires other than you I mean," Paul said.

He did not want to offend or hurt Scarlett in any way, and he was not. She was being surprisingly open about this situation, but she did have little knowledge on the matter so she was trusting her gut in this case.

"It's not like you smell any better dog," Rosalie had said at the front of the house. 

Thankfully for Scarlett, both Edward and Emmett were not behind Rosalie. She did not want them to be involved just yet, Rosalie was enough. 

The words that Rosalie had said had caused a growl to rumble in his chest. Scarlett had then calmed him down a little but putting her hand against his chest.

"This was nice Paul," Scarlett said with a smile.

Paul had agreed with her statement, and he nodded to show it. 

Then, he was brave and leaned down to give her a kiss on her cheek, leaving the girl a smiling mess.