14

It was time for the graduation party

It was time for the graduation party. To be honest, when Scarlett had started off with school, she enjoyed it. Then, as time had passed, she had begun to dislike the atmosphere of Forks High School. Therefore, she had wanted to remain at home. Though, that was not something that Carlisle would allow.

Both Emmet and Edward were for all for allowing Scarlett to stay at home. Sometimes, they are overprotectiveness was too much. They were sheltering her too much, and Carlisle was a strong believer in that.

Also, for the sake of appearances, she had to go to school.

She had graduated with Edward, this had happened even though she was a year younger than him. The story that they had come up with was that she was a gifted child, and therefore she had skipped a grade to be able to come into the senior class with her brother.

They also made up some social issues that she had where she could not be far away from her biological brother because of separation issues.

Though, that was not really the case. Actually, Scarlett would have been incredibly happy if she had more distance from her brother. Shut the deal with him all the time at home, and sometimes the school was somewhat of an escape from him.

Then, when she found out she was in the same grade as Edward, she knew that there was no escaping him and his 'protection'.

To matter at hand, Alice had decided to invite people to the Cullen house for a graduation party, something that was incredibly last minute. Since the Cullens could stay up all night, they did not need sleep at all, they were able to prepare the house for the party

Scarlett had invited Paul to the party, and they had plans to leave the party as soon as possible and spend more time together. They had plans to get to know each other a bit more and thus continue to strengthen their bond.

Scarlett had gotten herself ready for Paul, and she was incredibly excited to spend more time with him. Though, for some reason fate would not allow for that to happen.

"Hey, Paul are you ready to go?" Scarlett asked her mate.

"Yeah," Paul replied with a small smile on his face.

Paul was only here for getting Scarlett. He hated the smell of the vampires, and the smell had made him squirm. He wanted to not come in the first place. Though, Scarlett was the one who had asked him. Paul wanted to say no, he really did.  

But the way that she had asked, he came to the house for her. It made her happy, and that happiness had satisfied Paul to no extent.

Scarlett had looked gorgeous, and she had barely put much effort into her look, at least that was Paul's belief. In reality, like the last time that they had met up, she was nervous. The nervousness was not leaving her mind, and it was at the forefront of her mind. 

"Let's go the-," Scarlett was saying.

Just as she was about to finish what she was saying, Alice had intervened.

"I'm sorry to cut this short, but we need you both here," Alice spoke with an apologetic look on her face.

"How long?" Edward asked.

The whole family was tense, and they were not ready for a battle of this magnitude. The two sides had no idea has to how they had to handle this situation, someone that they cared about was in trouble.

"They'll be here in four days," Alice replied.

The wolves in the room and the Cullen family were all tense, not knowing the outcome of the upcoming battle. 

"This could turn into a blood bath," Carlisle stated.

This knowledge had thus led to the two natural enemies to come to one outcome, and that was to unite. 

Thank you all for 1K!