19

"The reason that we wanted to talk to you was that we wanted to check in on you," Emily had said

The three girls that were imprinted by wolves are all sat down on the couch together. The main reason as to why Emily and Penelope wanted to have this discussion was because they wanted to know whether Scarlett felt comfortable giving her current situation. 

They knew they could never relate to her on the basis of what species she was, but the situation was the same for everyone. They wanted to welcome her with open arms, and not shun or ignore her just because she's a vampire. 

They now knew that she had a lot more personality and that she should not be viewed in a biased manner. 

Plus, the two girls wanted another friend to add to the airport. It was difficult to keep the secret of having an imprint, and knowing that the men in a pack of wolves. It does take a toll on everyone.

"Thank you," Scarlett replied.

"So how are you doing with the fact that you have an imprint, or just with the imprinting itself?" Emily asked.

"I'm doing as well as I can be. This is mostly just a shock," Scarlett replied.

Scarlett did not know if she could confide in every feeling that she was feeling during this present situation. She wanted to open up a lot more about this. She had her doubts though, that these two women in front of her would not understand what she's going through. 

Her mind was one that was racing so quickly that she could not keep up with her own thoughts. She had constant doubts in her mind and constant thoughts. Though Scarlett had decided to take a leap of faith, and she had replaced what she had initially said.

"Actually, I'm scared," Scarlett spoke with a sigh.

"I have this feeling that this situation would end really quickly. That one morning Paul wake up and realize that I am not what he wants. Then, he would easily leave me. I would then be all alone. This imprinting situation has opened so many doubts in my mind, and Paul and I have never had the chance to actually talk about this," Scarlett added on.

"Instead, we talk more about each other. I know it's a good thing to want to get to know your mate/imprint, but this situation is something that I have never experienced before. Maybe Paul has fallen in love before, but I've never felt this way about anyone. I'm so scared that due to our differences he would leave me, and it would happen so quickly that I would not have time to realize that it has happened," Scarlett spoke with another sigh.

If the girl could cry, then she would.

"Until it's too late," Scarlett muttered under her breath.

"Scarlett, trust me I was never the girl that I was until recently. I was a completely different person before. When Jared had imprinted on me he was scared that he was not going to be able to live up to a standard, or that I would be too shy to talk to him. So he had left a bunch of little notes in my locker. I had fallen in love with Jared through that way," Penelope stated.

"Our stories of meeting our imprint were ones that were full of doubts and conflict Scarlett. You're not alone in this, we're here for you. In the end, you're still an imprint, and we're glad to involve you in our pack," Emily had added on.

Scarlet was feeling a bunch of emotions, they had all hit her in an instant. That this situation is real, that she and Paul were the ones that were going to have to deal with it. That two of them were from different worlds, and that it would take a lot of adjustment. 

Scarlett didn't imagine that this would be the scenario of meeting her mate or that it would be like this. 

One was just full of doubt and uncertainty. 

When she looked at the two women in front of her, all that she felt was their support and their joy. Scarlett was incredibly happy that she had found people to talk to. Scarlett had given both the girls a hug, pouring all of her emotions into this one hug.

"Thank you," Scarlett had spoken while giving them a hug.

They had remained that way for a while until Paul had walked in.

Thank you for 20K views!