13

Paul had come back to Sam's house after dropping Scarlett off

Paul had come back to Sam's house after dropping Scarlett off. He was angry, that was a given on the basis of the fact that he was stomping his way into Sam's house. 

He wanted his imprint to meet the pack, he wanted a routine to start with the two of them where they were both happy. Though, because of Jacob, he was not able to reach that goal. 

Before Paul had made it to Sam's house, he turned into a wolf, so that he could calm himself down a little bit more. He had run for hours, and it was nighttime by the time that he had made It to his house. 

In this situation, Paul wanted to attempt to remain calm and show the pack that the fact that he had imprinted on a vampire was not a bad thing. That this person was a good person, and that she should be accepted as part of the family.

There are only two people with imprints at the moment, and that was Sam and Jared. Therefore, they were able to understand for the powerful and alluring bond of the imprints, the feeling of finding your other half. 

This feeling was unlike anything Paul had ever felt, and therefore he was not going to miss a chance on this. He would go against his pack for her, but he needed to trust Sam and Jared to make the pack understand that this situation should be accepted and not rejected.

"Come in Paul, we all need to talk," Sam had spoken when he had seen that he was at his house.

Paul had walked in and seen that the rest of the pack were all there. That they were all eating dinner made by Emily, and that there was a plate and place left for Paul. 

When Paul had walked in, everyone was silent. No one knew how to accept this situation, it was unusual, to say the least. Though, that was the case for a lot of the aspects in their lives.

"So, you imprinted on a leech then?" Embry had stated. 

His statement had made Paul cringe. He did not like calling his imprint's species that way. He found it the name to be demeaning and didn't want to hear some of his pack mates insulting his imprint. 

Even though they had grown up around the idea of hating vampires, Paul's mindset had changed very drastically. He associated this change with the fact that he had imprinted on a vampire. 

The pack laughed as though they had made an inside joke, and what was said after his statement was what had made the rest of the pack laugh out loud.

"Looks like you are also a leech lover now," Jared had said in a joking manner. 

Paul had then pounced on Jared, and they had begun to playfully fight. The pack seemed as though they had accepted the idea that one of their own had imprinted on a vampire, the idea would just take some getting used to. 

Though, Jacob, on the other hand, has his reservations about this situation. He did not want a species that he hates to be on his land. The species that a woman that he had fallen for had loved. 

Sam and cleared his throat and that had caused the pack's attention to turn towards him, they were all eager to hear what he had to say in this matter. 

"She is an imprint, and would thus be treated that way," Sam stated.

"She is the only leech," Sam added on. 

When he saw Paul begin to shake at what he had, the vocabulary that he had used to describe Paul's imprint, he changed it and spoke, 

"vampire, that is allowed on our lands," Sam finished. 

The pack was tense abut this, but they would have to eventually grow to accept this because Paul was not going to let her go. 

"If any of you give her any trouble what so ever, you have to answer to me," Paul stated after Sam had finished speaking. 

There was no room for objection to what Paul had said, they all knew that if they had bothered the vampire, they would have to face Paul's rage. 

No one wanted that.