.Irrevocable.

PACIFICA'S P.O.V🦙
Mabel was propped up on the couch, where I also sat with my eyes closed pretending to sleep. Her head slumping on my shoulder, making her hair tickle my cheek, could easily move her hair but I was told not to move.

All this was Dipper's idea to hide Mabel's dead sleep, I'm pretty sure he even tossed Bill behind the coffee table. The sounds of ripping bags crinkling open fumed the aroma of junk food, sprawled out on the floor near me and Mabel's feet. Just in came his great uncle, I only heard his footsteps come into the room.

"There you kids are-oh, what are you guys up to now?" He remarks, opening a drawer and beginning to rummage through the contents.

"We were out searching for Waddles when you and Ford left for town, there was no sign of him so we came back tired. At least they did." He prided

"Waddles didn't escape. He was eating his feed from inside one of the cabinets."

"This whole time I thought Waddles ran off, but he's right ugh... thanks Grunkle Stan, I'll tell Mabel when she gets up." He exclaimed, the old con-man's steps came closer.

"Don't mention it kid, be the man and keep your sister safe." His arm hovered over my forehead, rubbing Mabel's brown hair into a frizzy mess. Right after his footsteps die down and his loud car engine is muted by the trees, Bill and I get up from hiding.

We took the small conversation and Mabel upstairs, and finally decided it was time to wake her up. A brown paper bag was brung into the room, handing me the bag Dipper told me to use in case she gets overly "excited".

If this wasn't Mabel I would've leapt through that window and ran for the hills. But it's not, I'm not leaving her alone for as long as I'm around, Bill snaps to get my attention.

"There's a slight chance that she'll change her form, but it won't do you no harm," the grabbed bag was tossed lightly to me, "you ready llama?"

"Bring it on Cipher." His body glowed before raising his really small hands, from there, crackling blue blazes bloomed. It was thick, spiraling now into a thin string of flames, when it made contact with Mabel's body it cracked like a whip.

The door clicked and I was left to handle this on my own; how am I supposed to go on about this, once she wakes up I mean. Getting off the makeshift bed and up to the closet inside the twins room, which was way smaller than mine.

There wasn't much inside, it's more like a small storage, the top half was Mabel's and the other was for Dipper. Avoiding going through personal stuff I pull out some board games without making a mess of the already torn boxes.

The closet closed, the games were set on Dipper's bed in case she decides to switch to a more comfortable bed. My eyes glanced to the "bed" that was just a pile of pillows and blankets; she shuffled, gripping the sheets and groaning tiredly.

The minute I blinked her eyes were wide open, it burned a feverish amber.

DIPPER'S P.O.V🌲
The door leading to my room shut, trusting Pacifica to keep Mabel from freaking out again like she did in the woods. My feet pick up and drag me to the hallway that leads into the stairs, behind me Bill hovers quietly.

I feel his gaze go from my back them somewhere that doesn't have my body present. This demon wasn't slick, having held back key information to Pacifica, but for what reasons I have no clue.