Under the stars

We went back to McAllen's. We got another crate of Bud some pretzels and some other snacks. I picked up a couple of blankets to lay on and we made our way to our old school.

This felt weird.

Like my last year here she wasn't here for. That hurt at the time. We had plans for the future. We where so in love. Like we broke up a few weeks before she left but we made up. Then she just packed up and left. I didn't hear anything from her for 7years and here I am going back to high school with her to lie under the stars.

We used to come here and make out. Made love a few times aswell. I can't think of them times. Not right now it's not appropriate to get a boner with your high school sweetheart next to you that you've not seen for 7 years. I just want to reach and hold her hand in mine like we used to. I push the thought from my head

We get to the school and go to our spot. Right at the back of the school on the hill overlooking the town . I put the blankets down as she gets us both a drink and lays down. Her hair spread around her. She looks like an angel in the moonlight.

She smiles up at me and motions for me to join her. My heart melts. I could just kiss her like old times.

I lie down next to her. My fingers are ridiculously close to hers. I feel like I need to touch her. I sit up abruptly downing my beer and picking up another. She sat up next to me and did the same. We sat like that for about 30mins. We must have drank like 5beers each. It made the tension between us go away though.

She lays back down next to me her top rides up and I can see the lace of her bra, my stomach does a little flip. Shit she saw me looking. She props herself up on her arms and I pass  her another beer. Our fingers brush as she takes it from me. I can feel myself blushing

She breaks the ice.

"So how's your life rockstar?"

"Yeah it's good. Nothing like I thought it would be."

"How so?" She turns on her side to face me.

"It's lonely sometimes, even when I have people around me" I shrug. I can't believe I'm telling her this. "Some people are there for Post Malone not Austin"  she looks deep in thought

"Your more closed off than you used to be. It's not a bad thing just must be how you have to cope with the fame" I lower myself down on my side facing her

"Yeah I suppose I am. I have no-one  in my life from home now, no-one I know from before all this. So I guess I have to be careful who I let in" her face drops. Shit I don't mean her. "I'm guessing your the same. You started from scratch"

"Yeah..." She sits up and gets us another beer "I do regret leaving sometimes. But then I suppose we wouldn't be where we are now" she won't look at me

"Yeah who would have thought it hey, us making something of ourselves" I chuckle. She's downing her beer when I look up. Oh okay... She lays on her back looking up at the stars.

"Why do they always look better here? They don't look the same in Vegas or DC. " I look down at her. Yeah I'm still in love with her. I can't help it. This is all too nostalgic.

I lay down next to her her hand brushes mine. She strokes my palm like she used to. I close my eyes. I feel her move onto her side looking at me . I smile sweetly

"Why are you staring at me?"I chuckle

"Just admiring the view" I turn my head to the side to look at her.

"That should be my line..." She kissed me.

She kissed me

Just a light one

But

Oh shit this is happening

I quickly turn onto my side

She leans in again and I meet her halfway. She tastes of bud light and mint. It's like I'm 17 again. But this time it's better. The kiss starts to deepen. Her hands are in my hair and she's pulled herself closer to me. I close the gap between us and pull her to me grabbing her waist. Her leg automatically goes over my leg. I run my hand over her thigh as i gently bite down on her bottom lip. She moans slightly as she always did and I slip my tongue in her mouth. We kiss eachother greedily like when we where teen-agers.

We both come up for air gasping, staring at eachother. Did that really just happen?

(X) POV

I can't stop staring at him. Especially his lips. Those perfect lips.

I'm slightly buzzed and I'm not sure if that's good or bad thing... I saw him checking me out and the sexual tension is ridiculous so I know he's still attracted to me.

The silence was killing me so I start up a shitty conversation. Which I regret because it ends up awkward about me leaving. I need to be pissed for this. I down 2 bottles.

I lay down thinking of all the times we came here together. The times we had sex, the times we made out and the time we where just together... I didn't realize I was doing it but I was drawing circles on his palm like used to. I shifted my weight on my side to look at him. That perfect nose and those perfect eyes I remember. The tattoos seem to just frame his face perfectly. I'm sure his mom doesn't agree but they are so him. They just add to his perfectness. I just want to trace them with my finger

He's clocked me looking at him, I blush slightly. "Just admiring the view" as I was. When he replied I knew if I didn't kiss him now I wouldn't muster up the courage again. I blindsided him. Shit did I read the situation wrong. He looks so shocked. Had I read the signals wrong was he just being friendly?

He turned on his side still with a look of shock on his face. I knew it was on... I leaned in and was grateful he did too. I'm not insane this was really happening. It got intense quickly. I wanted to be as close as humanly possible to him. I tangled my hands in his now short hair, I like it this length.  He grabbed me possessively slamming my body into his. Fuck. I hooked my leg over his needing to be closer. His hand roamed down my leg. He bites down on my bottom lip. Fuck he remembers how much it turns me on when he does that. I'm making out with fucking Post Malone my high school sweetheart, the love of my life. When I pull away gasping for air  I realize how much I'm still in love with him. Probably more than when we where kids.