Wedding

I was stood at the top of the stairs and I didn't think I could move. My dad was practically dragging me. It wasn't that I was scared to marry Austin. I had dreamt of this moment since I was 15. I had never stopped dreaming of this moment. I had never gotten over him and I didn't want to. I never had any intentions to. I knew whatever had happened or would happen in the future I would love him till the end of time. I was scared that there where so many people out there. He's the performer not me. I was the one that stayed in the background.

My dad gave my arm a squeeze indicating that I needed to put one foot infront of the other. I made it to the bottom of the stairs safely and looked out of the patio doors to where the aisle started. It looked so far away. Then I had to walk past all those people. Who where going to stare at me because that was the whole point. I was the bride, they had come here to see me.

Jen held out my bouquet to me bringing me back to the here and now. I looked around at my bridal party. All the groomsmen linking arms with their lovely bridesmaids. My words got stuck in my throat as I got choked up thinking of how perfect they all looked. How lucky I am to have these amazing people in my life.

The music started to play. I suddenly wanted to sprint to him. I needed to see him. I missed his handsome face.  Why did we choose so many in the bridal party. I just wanted them to hurry up now. I could feel the nerves leave my body and excitement bubble up inside me. I got to the top of the aisle and my dad gave my arm a squeeze as everyone turned around. I kept a small smile on my face untill I saw Jason nudge a hunched over Austin. As soon as I saw that perfect face I beamed at him. I couldn't wait to be his wife.

He looked so nervous

He looked so nervous. By the time we got to the end of the aisle he looked less agitated. My dad kissed my cheek and my hands then hugged Austin. I handed Jen my bouquet and turned to Austin. I grabbed his hands tightly and smiled up at him.

"You look breathtaking, I love the dress" he kissed my hands

"Thank you, you listened to my black request. You look so handsome" the officiant clears their throat and we both look over sheepishly smiling.

"I would like to welcome everyone to the wedding of Austin and (x). You have all been personally choosen to witness the happy couple unite in love. They chose you because each and everyone of you means something to them. You enhance their lives and they want you to witness this partnership.
They have invited us all into their beautiful home to help start their long and loving life together.
As most of you will know their story started when they where first loves in high school. Fate brought them back together and they rekindled their flame.
This contract is not to be entered into lightly, but thoughtfully and seriously, and with a deep realization of its obligations and responsibilities.
The bride and groom have writen their own vows. (X)"

"Austin, I vow to encourage your compassion for music, because that is what makes you unique and wonderful.

I vow to support your dreams, because through them your soul shines.

I vow to help shoulder our challenges, for there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together.

I vow to be your partner in all things, not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole.

Lastly, I vow to you perfect love and perfect trust, for one lifetime with you could never be enough.

This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things." I watch as a tear drops down his cheek. I don't think I'm fully prepared for his vows. I didn't quite realise what I was getting into when he said he wanted to rewrite then ourselves. I may have completely forgotten he's a songwriter...

"Austin"

"(X), not many people can say that they fell in love with their soulmate twice in their lifetime. But we can.

I knew from the day we met, that we would be here one day. Even after all those years apart and me falling apart. More than once. I knew that one day I would marry you.

I vow to love you for the rest of eternity. Believe in you and support you in whatever you do.

I vow to not judge you or the decision's you make as I believe that you will always have my best interests at heart.

I promise to always be there for you though thick or thin just like you are for me

You are my one and only" I couldn't help laugh as he brought up the song and tear up at his ability to forgive the past issues. His cheeky grin melted my heart.

"(X), do you take Austin to be your husband?
Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others, and holding only unto him forevermore?"

"I do"

"And Austin, do you take (x) to be your wife?
Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others, and holding only unto her forevermore?"

"I do"

"(x) and Austin will now exchange rings as a symbol of love and commitment to each other. Rings are a precious metal; they are also made precious by you wearing them. Your wedding rings are special; they enhance who you are. They mark the beginning of your long journey together. Your wedding ring is a circle—a symbol of love never ending. It is the seal of the vows you have just taken to love each other without end"

"(X), please place the ring on Austin's left hand and repeat after me

As a sign of my love
That I have chosen you
Above all else
With this ring, I thee wed"

"And Austin, please place the ring on (x)s left hand and repeat after me

As a sign of my love
That I have chosen you
Above all else
With this ring, I thee wed"

"And now by the power vested in me by the state of Texas, it is my honor and delight to declare you married. Go forth and live each day to the fullest. You may now seal the deal with a kiss"

We smile widely at eachother and we close the distance to take our first kiss as a married couple.

"I am so pleased to present the newlyweds, Mr and Mrs Post"

AN - I would like to thank lexir0se for writing (x) vows to Austin ❤️ ya wifey 💋