First love

I reach over and finally trace the tattoos on his face. He moans at my touch leaning his head back I run my finger down the tattoo on his throat. Tracing the tattoo of his high school nickname that runs across his chin. His eyes look down at me filled with lust. They turn dark blue when he's horny I remember. I bite my lip. A low growl escapes his mouth. I smirk remembering how much me biting my lip turns him on. I push him down on his back and climb ontop of him straddling him. I can feel his cock hardening underneath me. This wasn't the time or place for that. Even though I wanted to. Like alot.

I lay down on him like I used to propping myself up on his chest. He chuckles.

"I've missed this" he murmurs

"You have no idea" a tear runs down the side of my face.

He sits up with me still straddling his lap. He kisses my forehead softly and wraps his arms round me. I've waited 7years for this. I nuzzle into his chest smelling the familiar scent of him. Cigarettes, bud light and the faint scent of Dior Fahrenheit. I didn't ever want to move. The weather had different plans.

I felt the rain start to drop and I  groaned. We started to gather our things and set off. We had left my rental car at the shop, not that I could drive now anyway. We decided to go to Austin's dad's house because it was the closest. It started to downpour and he grabbed my hand and we started to run to his house. I felt like I was 17 again. He stopped dead Infront of me and threw me over his shoulders. Running down the road

"Let me down you fool" I squeal

He slides me down his front placing me back on the ground leaving his hands on my ass. Hes leaning down to kiss me, I go on my tiptoes to meet him halfway. We stand making out for a minute not bothered we are in the middle of the street.

A car honks at us so we set off running again. We make it to his dad's house and we are drenched. We step under the porch panting from running. I ring out my hair as the door swings open and Jodie comes running out shooing us into the house and to the fire.

She stands with her hands on my shoulders looking at me intensely. Wondering what he reaction is going to be. I've not seen her in 7years and I broke one of her boys hearts. She could my face in her hands. "Oh you've grown into a beautiful woman" I blush not expecting a compliment

Rich comes running down the stairs with towels to wrap round us.

"Now let's get a stronger drink than bud in you, warn you up" he says handing us a whiskey each

I knock it back in one. Shit I needed that.

Austin's POV

It was like a cheesy film, running through the streets in the rain. She looked so carefree. So beautiful

We got to my house in and I hadnt thought about my dad and Jodie's reaction...

What if Jodie didn't want her here, she did break me when we split up. Jodie had to pick up all the pieces and put me back together.

Jodie shooed us in and they rushed round to get us a drink and towels to dry off.

"Should really get out of these wet clothes. You want to..." I motioned upstairs. Shit that sounds like just want to get her naked. I do but not like that "you could borrow some sweats?" Smooth save bro

She just simply nodded and made her way up to my room. I look behind me at my dad and Jodie. Both stood there with smirks on their faces. "Fuck off" I mouth

I run up the stairs after her and lean on the doorframe watching her. She's wondering round my room which hasn't changed at all since she was last here apart from the fact her pictures are gone. I saw the pain in her face. We need to talk about all that but I'm not ready yet. I don't want to spoil the time we have. That conversation can happen after Christmas. I know it's going to hurt and I don't want to ruin Christmas.

She notices me watching and looks over her shoulder at me. Fuck she's sexy. She was cute back in school but shes a full on goddess now. I walk in and close the door behind me. I grab some clean dry clothes and hand them to her. Expecting her to go to the bathroom to change she slowly strips off her wet sweatshirt and leggings. I can't take my eyes of her. She pulls my t-shirt over her head unhooks her bra and pulls it through the arm dropping it to the floor. She pulls her panties off, the t-shirt is that big on her I can't see anything. She pulls on the sweatpants. She climbs onto my bed and sits cross-legged like she always used to. Smiling up at me .

I pull off my t-shirt knowing she's watching me. I'm not self conscious about my body normally but she's here and I've changed so much . She crawls over to the edge of the bed and traces the tattoos on my chest . My skin shivers under her touch. She runs her hands over the tattoos on my arms turning my arms over as she looks at each one individually. She looks up at me shyly realising she's been groping me. I turn around to change my boxers she runs her hand over the tattoos on my back. I pull down my sweats and boxers and bend over slightly to pull my boxer's on and she slaps my ass giggling .

I raise my eyebrow at her. She retreats to the other side of the bed knowing what's coming. I slowly crawl towards her and pounce on her tickling her sides. Her laugh makes my heart ache. I've missed that laugh and I didn't even realize it.

"I'm sorry" she holds her hands up to me I grab them pulling her to me. Wrapping my arms round her kissing her lightly on the lips. She snuggles down into me wrapping her arms round me. I don't want this to ever end.