Christening

"So big boy how about we order food and have sex before it arrives? We can make a start on having sex in all the rooms" I palm his dick through his sweats and it instantly comes to life.

"You don't need to ask me twice" he kisses me

"How about you order and I'll get my friend out to play" I reach into his sweats and wrap my hand around his cock. He moans at my touch as his dick twinges. He pulls out his phone and trys to concentrate. I pull his sweats down to pull his dick out. Even when he's not hard he's still big. I stroke him a few times watching him trying to order on postmates . I chuckle to myself as I turn my attention to his growing dick . I lick my lips I wrap my lips round his tip sucking ever so slightly. He rolls his head back groaning then turns back to his phone. I lick up the shaft and swirl my tongue on the tip. I hold him firmly and as I run my lips up to the tip. He throws his phone and turns his attention to me reaching down to grab my hair out of my face. I look straight at him as I put my lips round him and bob up and down on his dick. I push down taking all if him in gagging slightly.

"Baby I'm not going to last if you carry on like that" he flips me over so I'm bent over the couch. I look over my shoulder at him

"Well Mr Post, fuck me then" he growls at me. He roughly pulls down my shorts smacking my ass

"I've never wanted to do something more" he whispers in my ear. He rubs his head over my folds and thrusts into me I moan into the couch. He holds me still as he thrusts into me smacking my ass every now and again. He reaches round and literally grazes my clit and I shudder under him cumming hard. He gasps as my pussy tightens round him causing his to cum shooting his load in me.

"Fuck baby I hardly even touched you'

"I'm still horny" I bite my lip looking up at him. He picks me up pulling my shorts off. He lifts me to the kitchen counter and lifts my top off unhooking my bra and throwing it to the other side of the room. He licks around my areola making my nipples harden. He sucks at one as his slides his hand down my torso to my pussy. He pushes 2 fingers in straight away pumping them in and out at a steady pace. He brings his head down and kisses up my thighs. Blowing lightly only clit. My body jolts from the feeling and I moan. He smiles up at me before he traces circles around my clit. Using his tongue to flick over my sensitive nub. I wrap his hair round my fingers holding him where he is.

"Oh fuck Austin, yes right there" I cum as the buzzer sounds. Austin licks me clean before winking at me to go and buzz in the food. He licks his fingers before taking off his t-shirt and throwing it at me. I pull it on as he opens the door.

We spend the next few hours trying to sort the TV out and watching the office because it's his favourite. We ate pizza chatted, cuddled and online shopped for the house. I was seriously going to have to stop before we end up with too much. We drank wine out of the bottle and danced around to our Spotify on our phones. It couldn't have been a better night. I had managed to open the mattress earlier to air out but I hadn't made the bed. Doing a fitted sheet drunk at 2 o'clock in the morning in nothing but your fiancées t-shirt while he tries to grope you is not my idea of fun and is not easy. I'll tell you that for free. Once I managed to do that and throw the comforter in it I had to go in search of the pillows and pillow cases.

"Austin don't you dare go to sleep over there or we are not getting married. You hear me!?"

"Yes ma'am" he salutes me I flip him off. I throw the pillow cases for him to open and I run and jump on him hitting him with the pillows.
"Oh are we having a slumber party style pillow fight? Can we practice kissing on eachother after it?" I put the cases on.

"We can skip the pillow fight if you want?" I pull his t-shirt off me. He gets on his knees and puts his hands up in prayer.

"Jesus I just want to thank you! I don't know what I did to deserve this. But you may want to look away" he takes his finger from my crack and drags it all the way up to my chin slowly tilting my head up to kiss him.
He sends shivers allover my body. I palm his errection. Pulling his pants down and off. I run my hands down his torso tracing some of his tattoos. I kiss down his neck sucking and leaving little hickeys. I straddle him, he holds me by my hips as I line his dick up and I sit straight down on it. He moans as scratch down his chest. I grind ontop of him then lean down holding myself up on his chest as I twerk my ass. He grabs my ass helping the motion. I feel myself cumming screaming his name. My pussy clenches around him helping him over the finish line. We collapse in a heap.

"I can't wait till your my wife" he whispers I my ear
"Oh and by the way that 3 rooms we've had sex in tonight" he kisses the top of my head