New home

Last night was a blur after the announcement we got very very drunk. I've not been that drunk in years. We managed to get a quickie in before bed. I would have been disappointed if we hadn't of had sex the night we got engaged.

We had a full day ahead of us. We needed to furnish a house. Obviously most of it will come with time but if we where going to rush the wedding. I want the house to look good. Me, Jenny and Jodie where talking about what the best thing as to do. They where going to come over one day this week and brainstorm. My mum and Nicole got drunken phone calls of us and they where both delighted. The main thing we need is a bed. And preferably a couch and a TV today.

I pull myself out of the bed trying to untangle from Austin's limbs. He starts to stir. I go to the ensuite and get a quick shower. I come back into the bedroom wrapped in a towel to find Austin holding his head frowning at his phone.

"What's up?" I lean down and kiss his head.

"I have like a hundred congratulations texts. Hey you showered without me" he pouts

"The quicker we get out of here and buy some furniture the sooner we can start having sex in every room of our new house" I purr

"Ohh baby don't talk dirty to me" he pulls me into his lap kissing my cheek "I love you the future Mrs Post" I giggle.

"Right my future husband let go of me and get your ass ready" I pat his ass on his way to the bathroom

"You only want me for my body" he sasses

"You don't know the half of it big boy" I drop my towel and shimmy my shoulders. He lets out a low growl as he drags himself into the shower. I get dressed quickly not bothering with makeup. He already knows how tough I look and im not impressing anyone else. I pull on some denim shorts and one of his merch tees tying it in the middle to make a crop top. I shove my checkered vans on and wait for him. It sounds like he's having a concert for 1 in there. I bob my head in as he's singing 'I can transform you' by Chris brown. He smiles and starts to hurry up. I lay his clothes out for him like I'm his mother and pack the cases back up. Jason knocks on to find out what time we want to go to the car dealership. What car dealership?

"Austin!!!" I shout. He comes out drying his hair with a towel with another hanging round his waist.
"Car dealership?"

"I was going to tell you about that" he grins sheepishly at me
"Well neither of us have a car here soooo I thought we should get a truck for here at least for now"

"Fine but only because it makes some sort of sense" he grins like a child.
"What truck?"

"Well I kinda already bought it... It's the Merc X-class" he screws his face up waiting my reaction

"You bought a Merc truck? Your such a rapper" I shake my head "a redneck one. I'm marrying a redneck rapper"

"Yeah you are baby" he pulls me in for sa kiss " thanks for picking my clothes out mom"

"You where taking too long Chris" me and Jason take the bags to the car. Austin follows closely after. He jumps in the passenger seat and I get in the back with Jenny and I get transported back to high school.
"We've come full circle" Jenny puts her hand on mine.

"Yeah I suppose we have, who would of thought we would still be stuck with these two hey J" he chuckles. I smack him upside his head
"Mom!!" He ducks my second attempt sticking his tongue out at me.

The sign over was quick once we got to the dealership. And the truck was beautiful. White of course. He loves a white car. It's top of the range of course and has all the bells and whistles. Obviously. We meet Jason and Jenny at a local furniture store. We find a small sectional that will put us on till we can get one made. We found an amazing dining room table and done side tables. We got the biggest bed that they had. Very rustic but industrial with mirrored panels. We found a few other bits and pieces. We decided to go to target we got a basket each. By the time we where done we had all 4 baskets full and stuff put to the side at the till we asked for the large items to be delivered. We end up going over to tjmaxx and buying even more stuff. I forgot how much you need to buy for a house and we hadn't even filled any of the rooms.

We arrived at our new house and let the deliveries in. Once i had let them all out i pulled Austin with me and collapsed into the couch.

"Hey, I feel like I've not seen you all day" I snuggle into his chest.

"I've been with you all day" he chuckles. I feel his stomach move under me

"Yeah but it's not quality time!" I put my hands up his top stroking his chest.

An - sorry bit of a filler chapter