The lead up

After the two day hangover resided and we where back in Texas the wedding plans went into overdrive. Austin was in charge of, well not alot. That being his choice not mine,  He said he couldn't be trusted. However he did say he would deal with the guests accommodation and travel to and from the house. He also looked after the groom's men's suits and the rings, which I hadn't even seen. Me, our moms and the bridal party did the rest. Oh and the honeymoon. I had no idea where we would be going. It was a complete secret, that much so that I wasn't allowed to pack my own case.

Our days where full of checking guest lists and menus. We changed the food twice, which didn't go down well with the catering company. However what they had initially arranged just wasn't good enough. There was wedding stuff being shipped in and stored in every part of the house, it was getting very cramped. Two days before the big day the wedding planning team came in to start setting up. The chairs went out on the lawn for the ceremony, just waiting for the finishing touches. The tables where set up for the reception drinks, along with the bar. All the tables for the meal where stacked and hidden ready for the team to swap over after the ceremony. They had set up in the guest house and the garage so they had storage space and easy access throughout the day.

What started out to be a small family wedding turned out to be around 200 night-time guests. There was a stage set up for speeches and I'm guessing a few suprise performances from the famous guests.

Austin was being so good. Staying out the way but keeping himself available to help whenever needed. Without question. The plan was for him to stay at his dad's the night before the wedding with his dad and groomsmen and I would have the bridal party and the moms here.

All the dresses and suits had been picked up and dropped off at the relevant houses all that was left was for us to part ways for the night. I didn't realize how hard that was going to be. I all of a sudden got scared. Scared that we where rushing, scared he would realise he'd made a mistake, scared he wouldn't show up.

"Stop spiralling" he pulled me against his body

"I'm not" I tried to cover my obvious worry

"Come on, I know you better than anyone" he picks me up by my ass and carry's me to our bedroom. I bury my head in his neck.

"It's all just hit me. We get married tomorrow. Does that not scare you?"

"No. I've never wanted something more in my entire life" he sits me on the bed.
"Now do I have to calm you down?" He purrs. He tucks my hair behind my ear and trails his finger down my neck. I nod, needing him to take away the nerves and the stress the way only he can.
"You know I can't do this in the morning right?" He chuckles.

"You can you just can't look at me" I pout, he bites my protruding lip.

"Where's the fun in that, I love watching you cum for me" a blush spreads across my face
"Did you just seriously blush? I've seen your body from every possible angle and that makes you blush" he pulls my dress off leaving me in my bra and panties.
"I can't wait to fuck you as my wife" he pulls my boobs out of the top of my bra pulling slightly at the nipples. I gasp at the feeling, it makes my clit ache. I lean back on my arms and throw my head back. He leans down and runs his tongue down my throat down to my now hard nipples. He takes one between his teeth and pulls. I moan, he puts his hand over my mouth to muffle me. I completely forgot the house is full of random people. I open my eyes wide and look down at him as I stifle a laugh. His eyes sparkle at me.
"You need to be quiet baby" he stands up Infront of me palming his dick through his sweats.
"Stroke me" I pull his sweats and boxers down in one swift motion talking his semi in my hand. I look up at him as I lick the pre cum off the tip as I stroke him with both hands till he's fully hard. He stands watching me his eyes dark with lust. He removes my hands and roughly gropes my boobs, pulling at my nipples. He positions me on my side lifting my leg to his shoulder as he slowly slides his length into me. I play with my nipples as Austin watches thrusting into me at a steady pace. His strokes long and deliberate.

"I love you" my sudden vow of love seemed to shock him. He grins down at me.

"I love you more (x)" he picks up the pace grabbing my ass using it to help him fuck me harder. He hooks his other hand round the centre of my bra to give him better leverage as he pounds into me. I feel my orgasm building and so must he because he speeds up. He face scrunches in concentration, beads of sweat run down his forehead, his eyesbrows furrow and his jaw sets. I reach a hand down and circle my clit needing that extra friction. I practically cum as soon as my fingertips run over the sensitive nub. My eyes lock with Austin's as he revels in my orgasm. He lets out a low growl from watching me and starts to pound harder, relentlessly chasing his high. He cums hard and fast as I feel him shoot his load. He lets go and collapses on the bed next to me panting.
"You feel better?" He laughs