Let's get weird

I picked Jen up and we headed out to shop. We picked up Starbucks and Macdonald's on the way and sang our hearts out to Taylor swift.

We shopped till we dropped. Bought ourselves some new outfits and new makeup. Finished off some Christmas presents. I even picked something up for Austin. I didn't expect him to get me anything but I hoped it would be the last good thing he could remember me by.

Austin💔
I can't wait to see you tonight
xAx

(X)🧚
Me too
Time will you be getting there? Xx

Austin 💔
Want me to pick you up on my way?
xAx

(X)🧚
Yeah you can do 19.00? Xx

I took my time getting ready. Shaved again just incase. Mosturised allover. Curled my hair. Fluffing it out. I smoked my eyes out, perfectly contoured my face and wore a mauve lip. I pulled on the short tight black high waisted skirt and paired it with a cropped black Balmain top and my leather jacket . I pulled on my black thigh high Jimmy choos and grabbed my clutch.

I kissed my dad good bye and waited for Austin to arrive. He pulls up in his dad's truck and gets out to open the door for me. His jaw drops when he sees me. Must be the fuck me boots I chuckle to myself. He looks too good got some red and black checkered pants a black shirt open with a black wife beater under and black air force 1s.

"I've missed you" I kiss his cheek and scratch my nails slightly down him back " your looking good tonight Mr Post"

"I could say the same to you Miss (x)" he whistles as you get in the truck

"Do we need to get anything on the way?"

"Nope Me and Jason did the booze run earlier" he grins

"Okay let's go get weird" I stroke his grinning face.

So a few hours later and many drinks and we are set In a circle with a few friends from high school around the fire pit in the back garden. I'm sat in Austin's lap like I used to.

"Let's play never have I ever" Lucy says. Everyone groans but agrees.

"I'll start" Lucy says "never have I ever cheated" none if us drink. "I would have betted you would have Austin, 'the rockstar'" she looks astounded

Her boyfriend Paul says "never have I ever had sex with 2 different people in the  same day"

Austin drinks "what it was Leon de chino!" He holds his hands up
It's his turn "never have I ever had sex in my parents bed"

I drink narrowing my eyes at him because it was with him. "Cop out" I nudge him

" Never have I ever fell asleep during sex" I stare straight at him while his takes a drink. Everyone laughs

"Hey I was tired and she pressured me into sex!"

"Pressured you right" I roll my eyes

"Jen your next" he quickly says
" Never have I ever had a threesome" Austin, Jason, Lucy and me drink. I can see Austin's eyes wide staring at me.

"Never have I ever screwed around in a elevator" Jason says. Me, Lucy,  Paul and Austin drink.

"Never have I ever fucked at work" me and Paul drink. Austin pipes up "is my work classed as the stage or... Fuck it I'll drink"

Paul thinks for a second " never have i ever had sexual relations with someone of the same sex" me and Lucy drink. Paul and Austin are sat with their mouths open.

I elbow him lightly "Rockstar it's your turn"

"Okay never have I ever had sex to a
Post Malone song"  everyone but us drinks.

"Your all weird!!"

"Maybe it's you 2 that are weird" Lucy says

Austin says  " I feel like my own voice would put me off my stride"

They all look at me. "Having sex with your ex singing in the background... You got to admit that's strange"
"Anyway, never have I ever has a threesome with 2 people of the opposite sex" Austin, Jason and Lucy drink.

Jen looks like she's thinking hard "never have I ever had sex with other people In the room" everyone drinks but her.

"Never have I ever called someone by the wrong name during sex" me, Lucy and Jenny drink. The boys all raise their eyebrows.

Jenny jumps up "I say we need shots!"

Austin's POV

There's alot I don't know about her now, that just reminded me how long 7years actually is. This all seemed so familiar, her sat in my lap with all our friends round drinking like old times.
She's got a whole life I know nothing about. Ex's and friends I don't know. That I may never know. She looks stunning, sat here having fun and laughing. I don't want this to end.

She squeezes my shoulder and gets up to head inside, I'm guessing to the toilet. I watch her walk away. Is it possible I love her more now than I ever did?

Jenny Interrupts my thoughts sitting next to me handing me a shot. "You still love her huh?!"

"Is it that obvious? " I sigh

"Yup you have puppy dog eyes again babe" she ruffles my hair

"I don't know what to do... How do I not ruin this?" I rub my face

"It's not you that will babe. Don't put that on yourself. Just take it day by day. Maybe your soulmate's, you just met too early" she kisses my cheek and takes her shot

I sink my shot and down the rest of my beer. I need something stronger.