Calm before the...

I woke up tangled up with the love of my life. I look at him sleeping peacefully like an angel. God it's going to hurt when we have to separate. I know I'm being selfish waiting to tell him but he's waited 7 years. A day can't hurt anymore

"Stop staring at me you creep" he chuckles

"I can't help it your so adorable" I boop his nose. He wrinkles up his face. " Do you know how beautiful you are?"

"Shut up. I'm not! You are"

"Austin you won't win this one. You have millions of fans who agree with me"

I jump out of bed. "So what do we want to today?"

"Have sex all-day?" He lies on his stomach watching me.

"Austin"

"What? If we can top last night I'll be more than happy"

"It was especially good. May even say the best I've had" I look smug

"Yeah I didn't have to do much" I smack his arm

"Apart from choke me" I muse

"Yeah about that..." He rubbed the back if his neck nervously

I cut him off "I enjoyed it. It was hot"

He looks at me mischievously trying to grab my ass. He catches my hand and pulls me back in bed. Placing kisses down my spine

"Austin, I'm serious I don't want to waste the day!"

"Just a quickie?" He slides his hand in-between my legs

"Austin Richard Post!" He puts me on my back and puts his weight on me. It feels good. He kisses me deeply. Kissing down my jaw, down my neck sucking on my sweet spot just above my collarbone. He runs his finger down my breast, across my nipple making it hard. He continues down past my clit to my folds slipping in a finger roughly pumping it in and out. Holding me still he puts a second finger in pumping harder. After a few seconds he pushes a third finger in stretching me. The pain also bringing me pleasure. The concentration on his face was delicious. He circles my clit with his thumb making me buck my hips. He shifts his weight to pin me down better. He brings his hand up from my pussy and brings it to my mouth I suck each finger seductively not breaking eye contact with him. He takes his weight off me and swiftly moves into position and plunges his dick into me. I grab onto his shoulders and dig in my fingernails. He reaches up and put his hand on my wall giving him leverage knocking my dream catcher as usual. I can feel my orgasm building. And so can he. He flips me over pulling me up onto my knees. I arch my back sticking my ass up for him. He slaps my ass and pushes his dick in deep his balls slapping at my skin. He reaches forward and pulls my hair arching my back even more. Still thrusting into me relentlessly he reaches round and pulls on my breasts roughly. I moan into the pillow. He moves his hand down from my breasts to my clit and circles it as I come undone my legs shaking underneath me. Austin holds me up while he finishes.

"Shit my legs are like jelly" I collapse under him "fuck Austin"

"I want you to come with me to Utah"

"What?" I prop myself up next to him

"I don't want to lose you again" he looks exactly the same as when I left him all those years ago. Lost

"Can we talk about this later I don't want to spoil our potentially last day together. Then I will follow you to the end of the earth after I promise"

He looks disappointed. I cup his face in my hands. And plant kisses all over it. "Who wouldn't want to look at this face all-day, everyday" I kiss each one of his tattoos. He looks up at me those beautiful eyes seeing into my soul. I lick up his face and try to run off giggling. He grabs my wrists pulling me in for a hug.

"Can we not stay in bed all day naked!"

"And do what exactly Mr Post!" I snuggle into him

"Talk?" He mocks

" I need to get out of this house" I trace the tattoos on his hands

"I know what we can do!! " He jumps up looking for his phone. He sends a text and throws his phone on the bed. "Get dressed bitch" he snacks my ass

Austin's POV

So I'm sat waiting for (x) to get ready. I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner.

"So are you going to tell me what we are doing?" She steps out of the bathroom in black ripped denim shorts and a blackheart oversized t-shirt with her vans.

"We are buying a house today"

"Together?" She chuckles

That sounded wrong, what is wrong with me. She's already basically told me to fuck off about coming to Utah. I'm a glutton for punishment.

She grabs my hands and pulls me up "I'm excited, let's buy you a house!!"

We have spent hours going round houses there where a few nice ones. This is the last one we are viewing and it's the most expensive. Not that the price matters. It's secluded it's got privacy and the areas gated so no unwanted visitors. It's a 6 bed which is bigger than what I wanted but I suppose one could be a studio and one a gaming room. Not going to lie that was all (x) idea.

It's beautiful, rustic but modern. Got lovely fireplaces and a great kitchen. Ive told the realtor I want it. I don't need to think about it or see any others this is the one. The reason I knew us her eyes lit up. The second we walked in. I can imagine her here with me. Having Jason and Jenny here for cook outs. Cooking Thanksgiving dinner here. Kids running about

I can't let her go again. I just hope when I ask her the question I've been avoiding that it doesn't ruin everything