Official

Austin had been sober since that night. Not even a bud light. I'm surprised he's not having withdrawals. He drinks the stuff like it's water. He doesn't seem bothered but we have been in this little love bubble. Only leaving eachothers company to go the toilet or to cook. And sometimes we are together doing them. It's not that I don't trust him. I don't think he would start using again or drinking to that extent again because we are in a good place but im concerned if this doesn't work out how he would react.

I'm in this for the long haul. I love him more than I thought possible. But I'm scared that he's going to wake up one day and realise he can't forgive me for what I've done. I know he says he won't but I just think that's because he was so devastated about loosing what we had rekindled and not realising what I have actually took from him. 7years of guilt had made me cynical, or cautious you could say.

I know he loves me. I'd be stupid not to realise that but I think he's not fully registered everything. He numbed the pain and pushed it to the back of his head with drugs. It's like a ticking time bomb waiting to go off

We had to talk about the future. I think he just thinks this is it that I'm now just attached to his hip. Not that what happens when he had to go touring again do I just go with him? Do I stay here? Go back to Vegas? Luckily I can work from anywhere with my designs and I suppose I could arrange my schedule however I needed to but do we really want to be together 24/7 is that healthy? I dont want to be like his recent girlfriends. Sat around disinterested. I have s life back home in Vegas that I've put on hold. He's the only man I would ever do that for but will he expect me to give up everything for me to just follow him round like a puppy dog.

Austin's POV

I don't know why I'm avoiding having any important talks with (x). Maybe I'm just avoiding the inevitable. That she's going to leave me. She says she won't but I couldn't keep her then how am I supposed to believe she will stay now. Especially with my lifestyle. I want to ask her to come on tour with me I don't think I can stand to be away from her again. Well not for long periods of time. I just don't know if she is willing to sacrifice her life for me. I'm going to have to man up, rip the bandaid off.

"Babe, can we talk?" My heart was in my mouth. She was lay in my lap she turned onto her back looking up at me. Her brown and pick hair spread across my grey sweats.

"Yeah, sounds serious do I need to sit up?" She played with the string on my sweats.

"Yeah maybe"

"Oh shit" she sits bolt upright turning to face me quickly "is everything okay?"

"I just thought we kinda need to talk about where this is going?" I avoid looking at her

"Are you saying you don't want to be with me?" I look at her, her eyes are selling up with tears

"NO! not at all! I'm sorry I didn't mean it to sound like that! I'm just nervous. Its the complete opposite I want you to come on the last leg of the tour with me. I don't want to be away from you too long, I've only just got you back" I look up at her waiting nervously for her answer

"AUSTIN!!!" she hits my chest with both her fists "you scared me then" she tests her head on my shoulder "how many dates are there left?"

"Errrr I think about 8" shit she's going to say no. What then?

"Yes but only this time round. I don't want to be one of those girls"

"You couldn't ever be one of those girls. Your the love of my life"I cup her face in my hands

"Also I'm that bitch that broke your heart and your fans love to hate"

"If I love you so will they"

"That's worked out for you in the past" she pulls her face away looking out the window

"So what then?" I snap

"We can try it. I'm just worried" she lies back down in my lap. I know she's avoiding speaking about it any further. I'll let it lie for now

"So are going to go official?"

"I want us to be just not for your fans yet, I'm not ready for their reaction. I want to just be us for now"

Im not sure how she thinks that will work. My fans know everything. They will twig that there's a new girl on the tour and they will put 2 and 2 together knowing I've been home. I swear some of them know more than me. I'm going to miss it just being us but I need to get back to the tour we have already postponed it after my little blip

(X) POV

What have I just agreed to? I regretting this already. His fans will hate me when they realise who I am. His crew are going to hate me for my past or causing him to practically breakdown. I'm literally going to be isolating myself on a tour bus. Great