Utah

I'd had some really deep conversations with myself when I was taking the drugs and drinking. And everytime my head and heart disagreed with me. I wanted to be mad about the baby but the fact I missed her and loved her so much outweighed it. She was right I would have made her keep it and we wouldn't have been the same. I couldn't live with the what ifs. I loved her and that's all I needed to know. I just needed to tell her that. I was too scared so I drank more. Then there was that boyfriend. She's not the type of girl to be with a Steve! Steve it's like a dad's name. Who calls their kid Steve. But she looked happy and I couldnt do that to her.

But now she was back she came back to me. She made me go home to Utah away from the temptations of LA. I only went because she came with me. I didnt even need to ask she just knew I needed her. She told me off the whole way there on the plane and I didn't care aslong as she was with me.

"(X) you know that I hate that your always right?"

"Yes, I am rarely wrong" she narrows her eyes at me wondering where I'm going with this

"Apart from keeping a secret from me for 7 years!" I mock. She starts to pout

" You where right to make that decision. I just wanted you to know that. However I wish you would have told me sooner because I've missed us. But put that lip back in before I bite it" her eyes fill with tears

"Thank you for saying that" a tear rolls down her face. I rub it off with my thumb. And run my thumb over her pouted bottom lip "but what if I don't want to put my lip back" her eyes danced

"Well I'll have to come over there and Bite it and we all know what happens when I bite your bottom lip" I gradually start getting up

"I've never had sex on a plane before" she casually says

"Well let's introduce you to the mile high club" I lean over her and bite down on her bottom lip making her moan. I scoop her up bridal style and take her into the bedroom.

I lay her down gently on the bed and pull my t-shirt off quickly . She starts to pull my sweats off rubbing my growing erection through my boxers. I lean down kissing her. Biting that juicy bottom lip of hers. She runs her nails down my stomach pulling down my boxers. She smiles as we kiss and she takes my semi hard cock in her hands. She pumps it till it's fully erect as I kiss down her neck. I pull her t-shirt over her head and unhook her bra swiftly. Her nipples are already erect as I take each of them in my mouth and suck as I undue her jeans. Pulling them and her panties down in quick succession. She parts her legs straight away for me as I lick up her slit. "Mmmm so wet already" I grab her hips roughly and slam my cock straight into her. She arches her back as she moans. "Fuck your so beautiful" she grinds her hips into me writhing for more. It's the most sexy thing I've ever seen. I start to slowly pump into her making her buck her hips wanting more friction. I go at a steady pace wanting to saviour this sight. I lean down and grab her boob roughly still holding one of her hips firmly.

"Faster Austin please" she whimpers under me. I chuckle knowing she's close. I suck on her nipple and gently bite it. Her whole body lifts off the bed. I grab her throat and pin her down. She smirks up at me biting her lip. I start to increase my pace untill she's on the verge of coming. I then move my hand from her hip and rub her clit as her orgasm takes over. Her body shakes under me as her walls tighten around my cock pushing me over the edge. I don't think I will ever get bored of watching her come undone. She more than perfect in that moment she lies there panting as I still have my hand around her throat.

"That was incredible" she whispers

We spent the rest of the flight cuddling and just being together.

One we arrived at the airport at Utah I had asked my security to bring me one of my car's so we could go for a drive before we headed to my house. I showed her the local town and we went into target because she loves target and I love her. We bought way too much stuff that we didn't need but we where happy and together. We drove up to my front gate and I typed the code into the keypad. The gates started to open and I turned to see what her reaction was. She had her mouth open wide in awe. That made me happy. She looked around like a kid at Christmas.

"OMG Austin it's beautiful. Totally you!" She beamed

"I hoped you'd like it!" I held her small hand in mine as I drive past the 4 cars in the drive a d pull up in the garage.

"Do you even drive all those cars Austin?" She chuckled

"Yes, when I'm home! We will take a different car each day" I stick my tongue out at her