Honeymoon

We left the following morning for our honeymoon. I hate sand so the beach wasn't something that i wanted to do so we got a Yacht in Saint Tropez. I loved it when i went for my hen party so we decided that sailing round the South of France would be nice and we could stay at the vineyard where his wine was made for a few nights. 

I was lay out on the front of the boat in a tiny white bikini tanning when i caught the smell of cigarettes wafting towards me. That meant that Austin was close. 

"Austin why are you staring at me?" I chuckle not even opening my eyes. 

"Just admiring the view" his voice was deep and low. I could tell it was thick with lust. I shield my eyes with my hand and look up at him. He'd just been for a dip to cool himself down so he was dripping wet. It looked good on him. His tattoos seemed to glisten with the wetness in the sun. his hair in ringlets around his face. I watched him leaning on the railing of the boat while he watched me tanning. 

"Why don't you take a closer look?" I untie the bikini top and slide it off revealing my pert breasts. My nipples harden immediately from a mix of arousal and the sea breeze. He licks his lips and I watch his bulge grow in his swim shorts. He reaches down to palm it as he watches me slowly untie my matching bikini bottoms and slide them off leaving me naked. He growls as I part my legs showing how much hes turned me on just from standing there. I run my hand up my torso circling my nipples and gently pulling at them while I bite down on my bottom lip. I run both hands down my stomach and to my wet pussy. I watch him as hes transfixed by my movements. I run my delicate fingers across my pussy grazing my clit with my finger tips. I dip a finger into my wet hole then slide it up to circle my swollen clit.  My breath quickens as i watch as he takes out his engorged member and starts to stoke it. I know how much he loves to watch me please myself. But by the looks of how hard he is he wont be watching for long. I use my other hand to grope at my breasts, squeezing them hard and pinching the nipples between my fingers roughly. He strides over to me quickly as he drops his swim shorts to the ground. I see the precum seep from the tip I greedily lick it off, taking his dick in my hand and sliding it into my mouth and down as far as i can. I slightly gag but this only spurs him on. He grabs the back of my head groaning and holds it down. He intertwines his fingers in my hair and uses it to fuck my face. I brace myself on his strong thighs as i breathe through my nose. I feel his muscles tense under my hands. Before he reaches his climax he drags me up by my hair and kisses me deeply, grabbing my bare ass and lifting me up setting me on the railing. He takes no time to prepare me before he roughly enters me. I moan out loudly not caring if the crew can see or hear us. I hold onto the railing with one hand as i wrap the other round his bicep as he wraps his finger round my throat. I wrap my legs tightly round him keeping his cock as deep as possible as he thrusts into me  He pushes his fingers into my mouth making me gag slightly. He uses the spit to rub my clit in circles making me buck my hips as I start to cum. He tightens his grip on my throat catching my moans before they slip out, I dig in my nails scratching  down his forearm breaking his skin. Little red crescent moons appearing on his arm. His thrusts become sloppy and his ass clenches as he shoots his load deep in my pussy. I collapse into his chest. He picks me up and lays down with me still on his chest. We stay there lay in the sun until we both steady our breathing. 

Austin's POV 

The yacht was bliss. All we did was eat, sleep, swim, tan and fuck. The crew where all paid very highly and where very discreet. All had to sign a NDA before we set sail. We stayed on the boat for 5 days, mostly naked. It was great after the whole whirlwind of a quick wedding to spend some time with (x). I loved everything about her and i could believe after all this time she was my wife. It blew my mind. I looked over at her as i sped through the country roads of France on our way to the vineyard. She was still and probably will always be the most important thing in my life. She was sunkissed and content and you could tell in her demeanor that she was truly happy and it made my heart swell that it was because of me. I was the luckiest man alive. 

As soon as we arrived at the vineyard she disappeared to our room to freshen up while I talked business. Out of curiosity more than necessity. When she reappeared we decided to take a stroll through the vineyards. It was extremely romantic as the sun was setting, we walked hand in hand. I pulled her close and held her hands against my chest. 

"Austin"

"(x)"

"I'm pregnant"

The End 

A.N - Thank you for everyone who read and voted on this book. If you haven't already please go and read my other books and comment. I really appreciate all your comments and i try to reply to all of them. I also always appreciate peoples suggestions as I love starting new books, so always need new ideas. 

Posty

F. R. I. E. N. D. S - Completed
https://my.w.tt/Hf09S1hl77

Tattooed and Confused
https://my.w.tt/wWX4ADHGP6

Quarantine Quandary
https://my.w.tt/7tUL5KqGP6

The actress and the beast
https://my.w.tt/lLLk4GxGP6

Best friends boy
https://my.w.tt/Sm50mgEGP6

All My Friends
https://my.w.tt/RMprL77k77

Suicideboys

Black fray - Ruby fanfic
https://my.w.tt/Jg4VIX9FP6

Tell me I'm good enough - $crim fanfic
https://my.w.tt/Tqllm33k77

I also have 2 new books up my sleeve so follow me and they will notify you went I publish ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️