Final date

She was right people started putting 2 and 2 together and then finding yearbook photos of us. Finding pictures of us together I've never even seen before. My fans had mixed feelings. Some thought it was cute we had reconnected, some where concerned she a gold digger. She's got her own money which is what i don't get. Some are just bitter. I could deal with that but I don't know if she wants to. I know she loves me but is it enough. I know living me means loving Post Malone and all his fans and that can be hard. There's only a few stops left and then it's done but what about the next one?! Will she want to do this for as long as I'm touring. What if we have kids? Will she stop coming with me or will they join me? I'd do anything for her. I need her to realise how much. I can't wait to just stop for a few days and just chill with her.

The last show was London. We had both been loads of times before seperatly so we decided to skip the tourist stuff and go shopping. We went out with a couple of security and I wore a hoodie, hat and sunglasses and we where only stopped a few times. English people are bit more subdued with asking for autographs and pictures. We decided whole it was the last show of the tour we would go out after. I was excited to be going a club with (x) and being able to touch her and dance. The show was amazing and we all got chauffeured to the club. We had a VIP section, alot of security and alot of alcohol. I was sat with my arm slung round (x) shoulder. She looked stunning tonight she had curled her now purple ended hair and pinned it up. It showed off the backless sparkly dress that plunged down to her stomach. Showing off her perky breasts. It clung to her pert bum and finished mid thigh. Her makeup looked sexy and she had red lipstick on which I was imagining all over my face and around my cock later. She was a little tipsy which I loved. She's sexy and carefree when she's had a drink. I pulled her into my lap admiring her.

"What you looking at weirdo?" she sticks her tongue out at me

"Some beautiful goddess that for some reason gives me the time of day!" Kiss her bare shoulder

"Shut up you goofball!" She nudged me "I love you"

"I love you. Tell me why you love me again?" I joke. She leans down and whispers in my ear

"no-one can turn me on and fuck me like you can" then she licks my earlobe winks at me and struts off . To the toilet. I get up and follow her and I don't care if anyone sees

I knock on the toilet door

"Yes?" I can tell she's smirking and who's it's me

"(X) let me in. I can tell your behind the door. If you don't hurry up you'll regret it" I growl.

"And how will I regret it?" she opens the door standing in the doorway. I pick her up slamming the door and locking it. She giggles at my urgency.
"Someone's excited!"

"You have no idea" I pick her up and put her on the sink. Kissing down her neck and her cleavage
"You look stunning tonight. This fucking dress" I pull the dress to the side exposing her breasts groping at them and sucking on one of her nipples. Her head rolls back resting on the mirror moaning out. I push her legs apart.  I kneel down pushing her panties to the side. I lick up up her folds circling her clit earning me a moan. She tangles her hand in my hair. I insert a finger and she bucks her hips. I pump a couple of times and insert another. I feel her grind into me pushing my face further down. I pull up quickly unfastening my pants.  I hear her whine. I chuckle as I thrust into her taking her by suprise. She throws her hands around my neck finding my lips with her's kissing me lightly.
"I wish I hadnt of wore this lipstick. I want to taste you" she purrs. I nuzzle into her neck

"Come for me baby" I thrust into her harder and faster as I feel her pelvic muscles contract. I reach down and rub her sensitive nub as she comes around my dick. I only need a couple more thrusts before I shoot my load inside her. She leans her forehead against mine
"I love you"

"I love you too Austin" she kisses me sweetly on my lips

I get some tissue and clean her up. Fixing her dress and helping her down.

"I can't wait to have you to myself, promise no work for a week?" I hold out my pinky

"Ok no work. Can we do normal stuff like grocery shopping and go olive garden?!" She wraps her pinky around mine

"We can do whatever my baby wants"  I open the door taking her hand we walk back to the seating area. They all cheer when we arrive back. I don't little bow and she curtseys.

"Young love hey" Dre slaps me on the back

(X)starts to dance Infront of me. I spin her round so her ass backs up into my crotch. As she dances. I run my hands down her sides as she looks up over her shoulder at me. She leans her head back resting it on my chest and I wrap my arms around her. I love this woman more than anything