Housewarming

I sent Austin out to gather supply's. We needed alcohol and snacks and he was the king of those. I had Jenny, Jodie, my mum and Nicole in the now fully stocked kitchen cooking up a storm. The grill was out and the coals where burning, mine and Austin's dad's where having a beer outside sorting the meat out for cooking. We had set out high tables and chairs on the patio, loungers alongside the pool, two large sectionals located outside and there where even picnic blankets and cushions out on the lawn. My mom had decided to have balloons and decorations organised to celebrate our engagement. I had Dre, Adam and Tyla blowing up pool floats  just incase.

The main areas of the house where coming along nicely. We had the temporary couch but the living area was pretty much furnished. The kitchen was done however I knew I would constantly tweak it, probably for the rest of my life. The dining room was done, simple because we probably wouldn't use it often. Austin had rushed the work on the entertainment area to make sure it was ready for the party. He had a bar made and the room was Dallas cowboys themed. His framed signed Jersey's hanging proudly on the walls alongside some of his plaques. He had a pool table in but it was going to be customised at some point. He had a few pinball machines and a set up with a couch and TV.

People had started to turn up and I was rushing about making sure everything was ready while Austin did his usual host with the most routine. I was hyper sensitive because all out family would be in the same place since we where kids. Jenny tried to calm me as much as possible, plying me with tequila but it didn't help I could feel myself getting overwhelmed. I ran upstairs quickly to change as there was an accident with the chilli and it ended up down my dress. I stood Infront of my dresses in my closet when I was picked up and slung over someone's shoulder. I recognized that ass straight away.

"Austin!" I whines "I've not got time for your childish behaviour, we have guests"

"My childish behaviour is why you want to marry me and I'm sure our guests will understand that the newly engaged couple need time alone. Especially when one of them is on the verge of a breakdown" he flops me down on the bed. Pulling the dirty dress over my head.
"I'll pick your outfit, just sit and take deep breaths" he disappears in my closet for what feels like an eternity, probably only realistically a minute. He unclips my bra while I give him a 'really'  look. He tweaks a nipple as he throws the bra into the laundry basket. I roll my head back and bite my lip to suppress my moan. I hear him chuckle under his breath. He takes my other nipple into his mouth as his hands slide my panties off throwing them blindly in the direction of  the hamper. His calloused finger slides across my folds making me spread my legs for him as I tangle my hands in his hair, I feel him smile against my skin
"Mrs Post want something in particular huh?" I moan when he calls me that

"Mr Post I need you to use that mouth to do something else other than talking" I push him down to my pussy, gasping when he licks my wet juices from my opening . He enters a finger but it's not enough. I grind into his face as I hold his head down. He chuckles sending vibrations through my body. I remove a hand from his head and clasp it across my mouth to muffle my moans. He pushes another finger in pumping into me at a steady pace. His tongue expertly circling my clit driving me crazy. He pushes a 3rd finger in, stretching me deliciously. He starts to pump quicker than before . I'm a writhing mess under his touch. All he needs to do is flick his tongue over my sensitive nub to make me climax, cum coating his fingers and dripping down his hand. He licks his fingers individually watching me as I try and steady my breathing.

"Feel better?" He smirks

"Yes" I blush knowing he's just got rid of all my nervous energy

"Glad I can still make you blush, I hope I will always be able to" he kisses my forehead.
"So I will be expecting you in the amazing outfit I've chosen downstairs in 5 mins. Or I'll send my mum looking for you!" I chuckle as I pull myself up watching him as he saunters out of our bedroom.

I clean myself up pulling on the bikini he had chosen. I turn to look in the mirror. He definitely did not think of his family seeing me in this. They have know me since we where kids and now there where going to see me practically naked. I pulled the dress over and check my appearance. I can't lie it looks good together. The boy did good. Just don't think he was thinking of the dress coming off later. Or maybe he was but not that there would be many other sets of eyes around. I slide my sandles on and head downstairs.

I see him leaning on the kitchen counter laughing chatting to some people we knew from school. I walk over sliding my ringed hand up his torso and giving him a quick kiss before I turn to greet our guests.