2 + 2

I fucked up and I know it. But I wasnt expecting that. Fuck she's so sexy. I don't think any other women would ever compare to her. She knows me in and out. She knows I would never cheat on her. That kiss was just a stupid Post Malone slip. What we have is deep, carnal. I want everyone to know she's mine.

"(X)?"

"Austin?"

"Please will you reconsider being official? Like in the public?" I puppy dog eye her

"Stop looking at me like that! You know I can't resist it! Fine! But only because I actually want to. Your mine and no other bitches are allowed" she shoots me a look. I hold my hands up

"No other bitches! I'm yours till the end of time" I smile. She strokes my face and kisses me lightly on the lips.

†††††††††

"So you two friends again?" Cally asks whilst handing me a glass of wine

"Yes he's been put in his place" I smirk

"Oh I bet" she chuckles "So have you thought about how this works in the long run? I'd love to keep you in your with us all. I understand if you don't want to"

"I don't know yet let's see how his fans react. I don't even know how he's going to announce if he even does. But you know what he's like"

"Yeah he does like a grand gesture" she smirks "I can only imagine what he has planned, good luck"

"What are you two talking about?" Austin comes over picking me up and putting me in his lap, sitting on the couch.

"You" I kiss his cheek

"Saying how amazing I am?" He grins

"No, saying your a cheese ball and your probably going to do something completely random to announce us being an item" I sip my wine

"Yup that's me but you love me anyway" he gives me a cheesy grin

"Oh fuck just don't embarrass me too much please!" I pout

"So ladies what am I wearing tonight?"

"Well I got these really cool grey checked cargo sweatpants and your lovely girlfriend has designed a t-shirt to go with them"

"She's oh very talented isnt she!"

"Your up to something" I narrow my eyes at him "you changed the subject"

"Just make sure you don't mind being photographed tonight" he smiles

"Austin" I whine

Austin's POV

"So I have decided to be abit more casual as you can probably tell" I twirl for the crowd
" I want you to get to know the real me , the man behind the jazzy suits. They have not gone away forever I'm just feeling this is more me at the moment. This particular piece" I pluck at my t-shirt "is a one of a kind specially made t-shirt from blackheart. Now the owner of blackheart is here and I want to introduce you to her. This is (x) my girlfriend"
(x) comes out I can tell she's going to kill me later. I wrap my arms around her body
"Isn't she lovely?" I kiss her cheek.
"We are currently designing a Collab that will be coming soon so keep your eyes out for it"
I nuzzle into her neck as the crowd chant. She pulls away and kisses me on the lips,  waves and goes to walk off I slap her butt and the crowd goes mental wolf whistling. At least I didn't make her sit there while I sang to her. I knew she'd hate that

I came off stage to her giving me evils I went to kiss her and she stomped off to my dressing room. Oi followed her wincing that she was going to go mental when I opened the door. She was stood leaning against the arm of the couch. She stormed over to me and I flinched. She locked the door behind me. Grabbed the t-shirt and pushed me down on the couch. She instantly straddled me her hands either side of my head.
"Sorry" I pouted

"Don't ever make me do that again!!! I'm glad you didn't sing to me though I would have died!" I smile shyly "you was going to sing wasnt you!" She rests her forehead against mine and shakes her head "however my website went down because all your fans have been on it and overloaded the server and I've had no death threats yet"

"Any comments about I fall apart yet?" I grimace

"A few but it won't be long till they put 2 and 2 together and make 92 explorer "

"See I got me a girl that quotes my songs. You know she's a keeper when she geeks out like that" I lean in and kiss her "sometimes I feel like we are still in high school. I miss the cheerleader outfit I'm not going to lie" I close my eyes and remember smiling
"Damm how did Leon dechino pull a cheerleader? Especially one as hot as you!"

"He laughed me out of my virginity!" She sticks her tongue out at me "I've always found you handsome. And if your lucky I might phone Jenny and get my old uniform sent to your house in Utah for when we get back"

"Bet you fill it out more now, shit I'm getting hard thinking about it. When we get back so your coming back to Utah? "

"Yeah if you will have me?"

"Have you, I don't ever want you to leave me! Im not asking you to sell up or anything but would you consider living with me. Wherever we end up?"

"Yes I want to make this work so wherever you go I go, well on the most part. It would be handy for me to have somewhere to stay in LA" I grab her face and kiss her hard.  

"So we are living together. We just have multiple houses to choose from"