Viva Las Vegas

He chased me into our room with his grabby hands. Trying to grab hold of any body part he could. He finally caught my kimono and tried to pull me to him. But I was too quick and I slipped it off my shoulders. I jumped on the bed sticking my tongue out at him wiggling my hips as I laughed. He threw himself on the bed

"I'm too out if shape for this I need to cut down on the cigarettes and Bud lights" he huffs trying to regain his breathing. I stand over him with my feet either side of his face looking down.
"Sit on my face" I look at him shocked.
"I'm being serious, I want your sweet pussy on my face" I bite my bottom lip and smile we had never done that in all the years we had been together. Sure we tried 69 when we was kids. Poorly I might add but never this. I was kinda nervous. I slid my bikini bottoms down and the landed on his face. He moaned in delight.
"Top aswell please, I want you naked" I did as I was told and took off my top. Running my fingers over my nipples, getting them hard. I watched as he palmed his already growing errection through his swim shorts. I slowly lowered myself to my knees and positioned myself over his face. I lent forwards and released his hard cock from his shorts, taking it firmly in my hand. He wraps his arms around my legs and pulls me into a better position for him while he goes to town. He hungrily licks and sucks at my folds. I adjust myself to the sensation and start to try and consentrate on my task in my hand. I run my tongue up and down the shaft. I swirl my tongue round the tip and sink my mouth down onto it. Bobbing up and down at a steady pace, swirling my tongue on the tip each time. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth. I reached down and massage his balls. Austin now has 2 fingers pumping into me while he continues to suck on my clit. I start to see stars from the sensations. I take him as far as I can and feel him start to pulse as he cums down my throat. I struggle to swallow as I feel my orgasm take over me. I grab his thighs Infront of me and dig my nails in.
"Fuck Austin" I roll off him panting.

"Owww (x), I'm bleeding" he starts laughing

"Sorry, let me see" I crawl over and kiss the marks on his thighs.
"Come on let's get cleaned up and ready for tonight"

I sit on the bathroom counter brushing my teeth watching him shower.

"Stop perving" he shouts

"No your marrying me I should be able to look at you whenever I want"

"Is that in the vows?" He chuckles

"Yes. You look hot all wet" I slide off the counter and walk into the bedroom

"So do you" he yells

I walk into the living area looking for Austin. He's on the balcony having s cigarette. I wolf whistle at him

"Hubba Hubba, you look damn sexy" I purr as he turns and looks at me up and down.

"Oh my, (X) should we just go to the chapel now?" He tilts my face up to meet his for a kiss

"Help me with my zipper?" He runs his hands down my sides and zips up the dress leaving kisses on my bare shoulder. I take one last look in the mirror. My white midi dress looked perfect with my tan the asymmetrical neckline made it less boring and the thigh high split made it even less boring. With that we headed out hand in hand.

The meal was perfect with just our family and the bridal party. We ate, drank and chilled before the madness that was going to be the party at the club.

We had a ridiculous amount of security arranged. Ontop of that the celebrities that came brought their own with them. We practically had a wall of security around the VIP area. There was a constant flow of drinks and scantily clad girls bringing them over. We sat together for the most part and had a revolving door of different faces who came over to talk to us.  Multiple different rappers and singers got up on stage and sang a song for us. We sang along and danced together, grinding against eachother.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard later" he growls in my ear as I twerk on his knee. I smirk to myself knowing that his bulge is growing the more I grind.

At around 2 we dip. We make it as far as the elevator before my hands are unbuckling his pants so I can feel his hard erection. I reach up on my toes to kiss him as I work at his dick with my hand. The second the elevator doors open he scoops me up and walks as quick as he can to our suite. He lifts my dress off before even closing the door.  He leans against the door after locking it just staring at me. He bites his lip as he starts to unbutton his shirt. He walks forward and backs me up to the back of the sofa. He reaches and unhooks my bra before dropping his head to gently take one of my nipples in his mouth. I roll my head back closing my eyes at the feeling. He pulls down my thong leaving me in just my heels. He runs a hand down my ass and reaches between my legs. He teases my wet entrance and I grind into his hand. He quickly turns me round and with one hand in-between my shoulder blades he pushes me down. He takes the tip of his cock and uses that the tease my entrance. I try to back up needing him in me. He chuckles and holds my hips in place. With one swift thrust he sinks his full length in me. I cry out as he fills me. Stretching me out. I reach down and clutch at my breasts. Running my fingers over my hard nipples. He fucks me hard and fast. He grabs my hair and pulls making me moan out in pleasure. I use one hand to play with my sensitive clit bringing the tension in my stomach to a crescendo as I scream his name. My legs go weak under me and it's s good job im being kept up by the sofa and him because I wouldn't be able to hold myself up. Not long after my orgasm resides his thrusts get sloppy and I feel his hot cum dripping out of my pussy as he pulls out and steadies himself on the sofa.