Reception

We walked down the aisle hand in hand and where we where then lead into the house to have a private moment.

"How can I miss you so much it's been less than a day" I grab his face and kiss him.

"Well you have me for the rest of our lives now so don't worry" he kisses my neck as he turns me round to hug me from behind

"Do you like the stars?" I lean my head to the side so he can nuzzle my neck better

"Yes I love that I have a Dallas cowboys themed wedding and I didn't even realize it" I feel him slightly sucking

"If you mark me before the reception I'll kill you" I give him a stern look over my shoulder
"We both have a mutual love of stars. I found this dress and the rest fell in place"

"You didn't add the stars?" He looks shocked

"Nope, perfect isn't it. Now I think it's picture time" I pull him towards the patio where the pre reception drinks where happening. We get rushed past to get the bridal party shots done. Jen comes running over with my last present for him.

"So I thought I would make us custom jackets for the photos" I hand him a leather jacket I've customized to say 'mr post' across the back and 'property of (x)' on the the front, where his chest would be.

"This is epic! You have a matching one?" I pull it on over my dress and pose
"Sexist bride ever" he picks me up bridal style. Adam, Chris and Max all take their photos. It take about an hour in total with the bridal party and by this point the tables are set up and the guests are seated.

They announce us as we get seated at the top table. I now see all the smiling faces of our loved ones. Not the sea of blurred faces from when I walked the aisle. The meal goes well and I just can't take my eyes off him. His smile makes my heart ache, like it's going to explode. He thankfully looks genuinely happy and I'm glad that's somewhat because of me. He's my world.

Austin's POV

This really has been the best day of my life. She's perfect. She has literally thought of everything. Everything suits us. The table decorations are green foliage with skulls, feathers, candles and stars. The big black ornate throne at the top table for us. It was rustic with a gothic twist. I loved that she thought of me when arranging things. I would have had it anyway she wanted. She could have had a clown theme and I would have still married her.

She looked better than I could have imagined. Perfect. However I couldn't wait to kick all these people out of our house later and rip that dress off her. I kept just kissing her. At any given moment. I needed to feel her lips on mine. Those lips that helped her swear herself to me not merely an hour ago. Those ones that I would kiss for the rest of my life.

I was besotted with her. And she knows it. And her with me. It's strange because you would have thought we would have got used to us by now but I still feel like that 16 year old boy that fell in love with the cheerleader that just so happened to be his best friend and soulmate.

Today was the start of our lives. I tried to wonder what the next step was. We hadn't really spoken about it. We just knew that whatever it was it would include the other one. We spent too long not in eachothers lives over something that would have changed us. And not necessarily for the better. I wanted kids with her. As many as she wanted. That's if she wanted to. Bet she would look beautiful pregnant. I know I was getting ahead of myself but we could practice till it was time couldn't we.

Jason stood up and tapped his glass. A waiter came running out with a mic.

"So. I want to thank everyone for attending the wedding of the year. And in such short notice" he stares at me I just shrug and grin.
"This man has been my best friend since he rocked up to middle school dressed very sharply, in a three piece suit. It was slightly too big for him, I will say. But I did think anyone with balls big enough to do that is ok in my book. We weren't the most popular kids in school. I know, I couldn't believe it either. Who wouldn't want to be friends with 2 kids from band who dressed up in our mum's scarfs and wrote shitty songs?
I have no idea how we ever got girlfriends if I'm being honest.
Austin and (x) are so different it's obviously very true what they say, opposites attract. He's the biggest dork you will ever meet. Post Malone or not. And (x) has always been the popular one. No-one would have thought a cheerleader would have looked at him twice. Let alone the most popular girl in school. She definitely likes him for his personality I can tell you that"

"Ive always thought you were handsome baby" she coos at me. I kiss her cheek as I pull her onto my lap.

"Someone has to I'm guessing...his mother doesn't anymore with all that stuff on his face.
The boy that walked into that middle school has grew into a man that I'm proud to call my brother. One that has been through thick and thin with me. From sleeping in my closet to falling asleep in strip clubs surrounded by $50,000 in $1's. He would drop everything if I needed him no matter what country he's in. Friends and family have always been his priority and I'm glad to say he's not changed in that respect. Thank god he's changed some traits because those braids had to go...

(X) once described him as a redneck rapper and she was completely correct. Well he's not a rapper he's an 'arist' his words" he use air quotes and everyone laughs.
"He's more redneck than most born and bred Texans and unfortunately he has the cash to buy whatever he wants. Which sometimes does not end well. Bud light and Berettas do not mix. As we found out with a slight mishap, which we shall not go into details about. But seriously who needs an armoury, 15cars and 8 sets of grills?

I do believe that believe that everything happens for a reason and that if they didn't follow the path they have individually, that we wouldn't be here now. Sometimes you have to fall apart to build yourself back up better than ever. And I truly think this is what has happened with these two.

I hope you can all raise a toast to The newly wedded Mr and Mrs Post"