Saint Tropez and Strippers

The holiday was just what I needed. I was lay in a white string bikini and a brides veil with a tiara, sipping on a Pina colada on a private yacht that Austin had paid for. He was currently facetiming me oggling at my practically naked body while him and the his boys put together his home studio.

"I'm booking the honeymoon now so I get to see you in that bikini sooner rather than later" he growled

"Oh is that right? And where is it we will be going?" I giggle

"That will be a suprise!" He taps his nose. Jenny starts playing music in the background. Not surprised that she puts Saint Tropez on. We all gather round singing his lyics to him. I can see Tyla, Swae, Nick, Bobby, Dre, Adam, Smitty, Chris and Kyle in the background as Austin shows them.

"Sorry Chris but I think I prefer this music video" Smitty comes up close to get a better view.

"No need to say sorry I agree" Chris leans over Austin's shoulder

"Who's the blonde at the back? Hi I'm Kyle" he waves at the camera.

"That is Lexi, one of (x) designers" Austin
"You can introduce yourself at the wedding"

"Jeez (x) your bridesmaids are hot" Smitty fans his face then the phone

"The groomsmen ain't too bad either" Ruby winks at the camera.

"Right enough flirting I'm going drinking cocktails out of a cock straw on this lovey yacht my future husband paid for and I may even sunbathe topless. Who knows?"

"Send me pictures" he wiggles his eyebrows. I blow a kiss and put down my phone.

"Right, shots!!!"

Austin's POV

After the facetime with the girls the house felt empty even with us all in it.  We worked on my studio and messed about with some new music while drinking and eating pizza. It was going to be a heavy one tomorrow.

My first bachelor party consisted of going to the shooting range in the morning. Then we dressed to the nines and went to hooters. We wanted to watch some games that where on and that ment my dad and (x) dad could join us, they didn't want to come the strip club with us later. We ate and spent a few hours drinking in there. For the most part I was left alone. Only taking a few pictures with fans.

Then we headed to the strip club. I withdrew $30,000 and we partied hard. We ordered bottles of tequila for our tables and they seemed to have a never ending amount of Bud light on our table. Everything went on my tab and we drank and got lapdances all night. I stayed  clear from the drugs for once. I didn't want to tempt fate.

There where girls all over us, all ethnicities, all shapes and sizes. We showered them with dolla bills. They preformed to mine and Tylas songs  as we filmed them  putting it on Instagram. I choose to abstain from having a private dance but the boys went ham. It was all harmless fun and the girls loved $30,000+ money they made that night

Once the girls came back we planned the 2nd party's both of which would be in Vegas. We wanted to party together because it was probably safer. Keep us all in one place. I didn't want the girls to get mobbed by my fans or even worse harassed.

We had the Sky villa at the Palms resort for the gathering place but we practically had every premium premier suite in the hotel booked for our group. We had quite a few people coming. From people we went school with to people in the industry. The guest list was crazy. Justin Bieber, 21 savage, Travis Barker, Tyga, Ruby and Scrim from Suicideboys just to name a few from my side. (X) had actresses like Ashley Benson and singers like Demi Lovato attend from working with them and becoming friends.

We had the pool party during the day catered. Which was hosted down stairs privately. With the waitresses and waiters wearing black heart swimwear. Bud light had given us unlimited beer and Doritos unlimited chips.  The party had DJ spots by our friends like Diplo, Marshmello and Tiësto.

(X) looked unbelievable. She had a white 2 piece swimsuit that rode quite low and just about covered her boobs. She had a sheer kimono over it with bride graffitied on the back. It matched my shirt with groom on the back. It was cheesy and I loved it. We moved seperatly but I always found my way back to her. I wanted to experience this whole thing with her. With the woman I was going to marry. The one I was wholeheartedly in love with.

The party was booming. Everyone I spoke to where having a great time. The weather was perfect. I couldn't believe the turn out. We where suprised In the amount of RSVP that we got back not to mention the ones that just turned up. I looked at the time. We had another hour and s half down here and then bs k up to the room to shower and change. The bridal party and family where going for a private meal at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant, because (x) is s massive fan. Then heading to Omnia where we had the while of the VIP area for our guests

I wrapped my arms round her waist pulling her back against me while she was stood talking to some girls we went to school with. They awwwwed at us.

"Hey baby, I missed you" I kissed her neck

"You saw me like 20 minutes ago" she chuckled

"Yeah that's far too long" I grin at the girls

"How about we sneak off early?" I bite her earlobe gently