Wedding Night

The party was in full swing. Austin was in his element at a beer pong table. Obviously we had to set one up for him. It wouldn't be a Post Malone party without one. He had a grin from ear to ear, lighting up his handsome face. He stood there with his leather jacket over his dress shirt, which was now unbuttoned to see his cowboys star necklace. I admired my husband as I waited for my drink at the bar. His tall sturdy frame always made me feel safe and his rugged exterior made me melt. He was perfect in my eyes. He caught me watching him and winked. I felt my pussy twitch. Fuck he could get me going just looking at him. He cocked his head motioning for me to join them. I picked up my vodka orange and headed towards my husband. He had the cheesiest grin on his face as he watched me walk towards him.

"Mrs Post" he leans down to kiss my lips softly. I'm not going to lie I wanted more. I snaked my arm round his waist as he plucked my drink from my hands to take a sip.

"Is that it now, we have to share everything?" he hummed and kissed my forehead. He handed me back my drink and offered the ball for me to kiss. I rolled my eyes at him but obliged anyway. I left my lipstick mark on the ball, we winked at me and took his shot. It was a perfect shot and it won him the game.

"See always my good luck charm. I'm done for tonight, I want to dance with my wife" he twirls me round and leads me to the dance floor.

It started to get late and most people had gone home. Security was doing a sweep and the stragglers where collecting their things ready to go home. I sat snuggled up on Austin lap stargazing. He was just saying goodnight to his dad then we can go to bed. I was extremely tired but I definitely wasn't too tired to consummate our vows. I'd been craving him all day, wanting him to touch me.

The security team reported back that everyone had left and they where going to go back to their posts. I wrapped my arms round his neck as I struggled with my dress and straddled him. He smirked at the mass of dress between us. I reached down and kissed him, cupping his face in my hands. I run one into his hair dragging my finger nails across his scalp. I feel his body shudder, my nails sending shivers across his body. I grind down on his lap feeling his member grow underneath me. He bites down on his bottom lip as I run my other hand down his torso.

"Holy shit (x). As much as I want to fuck you right here... Bedroom. Now" I smirk as I stand up setting my dress down and starting to walk away. He comes up behind me spins me round and picks me up bridal style.
"You where taking too long" he bounds up the stairs and sets me down infront of the bed. He peels off my leather jacket. Then unzips the star overlay and pulls it over my head. He unzips the dress and let's it fall to the floor leaving me in just my cowboy boots and white panties with a cowboys star on the front and 'post' on the back in gems. I chuckle as he sees them.
"I knew I saw blue and white"

"Jen and Jason got them for you" I turn and wiggle my bootie.

"Damn right your all mine" he picks me up by my ass and kisses me.
"I love you so much Mrs Post"

"I love you so much Mr Post" I wrap my arms around his neck.
"however you are wearing far too much clothing for my liking. I'm been dying to get you naked all day"

"I thought you liked me in a suit?" he puts me down on the edge of the bed as he starts to undress.

"I do handsome but I prefer you naked, hard and fucking me" I lean back on my warms and watch him strip. He speeds up and within a minute he's completely naked and his cock is rock hard as he strokes it walking towards me.
"So fucking sexy" I breathe as I watch him. Once he's close enough I pull him down to kiss him as I wrap my legs around his torso pulling him ontop of me. His hands stroke my naked sides and graze over the curve of my breasts. I drag my nails down his back as I grind my hips into him. He kisses down my neck, licking and sucking as his hands roam my body. He lucks over my hardened nipple before gently biting it. He sucks it into his mouth while his other hand slides under the hem of the panties. He slides his thumbs into the waitline and peels them off me. He pushes my legs apart sliding a finger across my folds. He smirks down at me then plunges his rock hard dick straight into my willing pussy. I feel my walls adapt to his size just as he starts to steadily fuck me.
"I need you to fuck me hard baby, make me scream your name" he growls at my dirty words but reaches forwards and wraps his tattooed fingers around my neck. I bite down on my lip, loving his dominance. He ups his pace and starts to slam into me. Hard and fast. I grip the sheets under me as my orgasm starts to build. He unwraps his hand and pulls out if me, earning him a pout and a whine from me.

"Flip over you lil brat" he chuckles. I do as Im told and I get on all fours and stick my ass up for him. He doesn't take long to slam back inside me and reach down wrapping my hair around his hand and pulling my back to arch up by my hair. He reaches down to circle my clit and my body shudders, my orgasm reverberating through my entire body. My eyes roll back and I scream his name, louder than I have done before. He continues to pummel me chasing his high. My pussy walls keep contracting as I have aftershocks of my orgasm. I look over my shoulder at him.

"Cum for me baby" as if on cue I feel his hot spunk fill me up. He grunts and pounds me a couple more times until he's emptied his balls. We both collapse on the bed next to each other.
"I'm glad I married you" he just chuckles and grabs my hand, turning my wedding band on my finger.

"I'm glad you said yes to my crazy ass"