chapter two

Later that day...

It's ten to five and I'm staring to get ready for my date with Dougie. After a year together, I know that he doesn't usually act spontaneously, so he must have planned tonight. I am very curious about it... mmm.

Half an hour later and I'm walking down the stairs to meet Dougie before we head off. He is stood at the bottom of the stair resting his arm on the bannister. He is dressed in my favourite suit of his that he normally only wears to weddings and award shows. It is a navy blue with a lovely matching tie. He turns around and offers me his arm. I link my elbow to his as we walk through the door. "My favourite dress?" He asks "Yey. My favourite suit?" I reply "Yep." He holds the range rover door open for me, so I get in and he shuts the door while we smile at each other. We turn the radio up and do our usual sing song as we drive up the main road. Dougie takes a left turning and we pull up to a really fancy restaurant.

"Hello, how can I help you?' Asks the man at the desk. Dougie smiles " I have a reservation" he replies. "Yes, what is the name, sir?" "Poynter. Dougie" he answers. With that, we are taken to our table for two. The waiter hands us the menu and we ordered as we pleased. Dougie also gets some champagne. "So, Amy, have you ever thought about us, our future, together? " he says before taking a bite of his pasta. "All the time, all the time" I smile. He smiles back and then I hear a piano play. I turn to see Tom sat a a piano. I shoot Dougie a curious look and he shrugged. Definitely something going on. I watched the boys from McFly moved towards us, my mouth open in shock as I turn around.