chapter eighteen

Wedding day...

I wake up at nine the next morning because the kids need a feed before I get ready. So I express the two weeks worth of milk for the girls to give the twins while me and Dougie are away. Lou Teasdale is doing my hair with a bun and a small silver clip which is designed for my dress. She applies silver eyeshadow and pinl lipstick with clear lipglosd. Lou adds mascara and sprays my hair one final time before telling me to put my dress on.

I move into my private room to find my white wedding dress spread across the covers along with my veil. I slip into the strapless dress and zip up the side before smoothing out the skirt and slipping on my matching shoes. Mum clips on my veil and I look in the mirror. I look at the sequins along the bottom of the skirt, making me shimmer with every move. I see the veil draped over my hair and sigh. I think about my wonderful groom who will be stood at the alter,watching me walk down the aisle.

Dougie's pov

I put my suit on as I hand the rings over to Harry, my best man, before we guys have a talk. My mum walks in and bursts into tears. " Look at my baby, all grown up!" She grabs my arms. "Stop it mum, you'll set me off." Jazzie walks in and looks me over with a smile. "I can't believe it! My bro is getting married at last!" "C'mere sis." I say and we hug. Five minutes later, and I'm getting into the car on our way to the house.

Usual pov

I walk down stairs to be greeted by all my brides maids, Tom

and Dougie's little cousin who is the pageboy. My bridesmaids are all in light green dresses chosen by Dougie. I'll have to thank him for that. I'm handed my bouquet as I get into the car with dad, waving all the girls goodbye in order to meet them there. Tom and Gi are bouncing the kids on their hips as they wave. When I arrive, I'm fashionably late and I am met by my bridesmaids and co. I stand in the entrance to the hall and I hear a familiar song . It's little things by One Direction. As I walk down the aisle, I spot the 1D boys in the corner, singing and then I catch Dougie's eyes as he turns to face me. My smile strains my cheeks as I slowly walk to meet my future husband...

------------------------------
The dress in media is the dress I designed for Amy xx