𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Being engaged to a stranger from as long as you can remember, is not the life someone would ask for. Yet, when the bond is needed to protect yourself and your people, you do not have a choice.

Ever since Sophia was crowned Queen of Ocerallia, enemies have risen, wanting her kingdom and her crown. She is set to marry the Crown Prince of Cadeiric, in attempt to secure a strong alliance between both kingdoms.

This marriage, however, is not out of love.

The two royals have two completely different mindsets; one focusing on their personal safety and the other letting strong emotions cloud their judgement.

As things begin to take unexpected turns, it's causing the two to make a decision as forces of evil are drawing them apart.

They are given two options that they must choose from; both good and bad.

So what will they decide? The option that they want least and go separate ways or will they give in to their feelings and overcome the challenges that follow together?

———————————————————————

Note: This fic DOES take a while to get into but I promise that things get far more interesting after Chapter 10, so stick around to find out :)

Also, the chapters that have a header are the ones that have already been edited.

—————————————————————

Hi! I can't believe I'm finally beginning to publish this book! I'm also very happy with the ideas I've come up with for it so far and Im super glad it's a different kind of fiction from the other usual ones so I'm hoping people will come to enjoy this too!

I would really appreciate it though if you could drop a vote and comment on your thoughts about this and if it's something you would like to continue reading :)