Prologue

Kim Minjoo is your average fangirl. She collects merchs, memorizes fanchants and the members names, listen to their music 24/7, and even has a stan twt just like any fans out there. She's a fan of a group called So Curious to be exact.

So Curios is a seven-member girl group formed under Spaceship Entertainment. The members consists of Ahn Yujin, Jang Wonyoung, Kwon Eunbi, Miyawaki Sakura, Lee Chaeyeon, Choi Yena and Kang Hyewon. They debuted on March 24, 2019 in Korea and July 19, 2019 in Japan. Their fandom name is called "Curiousest" and Kim Minjoo is one of them.

Minjoo loves this group so much that she knows almost everything about them, hence being a fan since pre-debut. She knows every members birthdays, their casting stories, their family members, different personalities and characteristics of members, and she even knows where they live. Well, not technically where their house is located but more of where it is in Korea. She loves all of the members equally except for one certain puppy, Ahn Yujin.

Minjoo really likes Yujin in the group. She may love the whole group but if we're talking about being biased, Minjoo is the actual definition of it. Sure she saves group photos, collects members pcs, watches every vlive of them but in all of it all, she always finds one person first and that is Ahn Yujin. She has many photos of the group, but has many photos of Yujin the most. She collects pcs but collects Yujin pcs if she can. And she may watch vlives of them but she always waits if Yujin is in the vlive or not and gets excited when she is. In short, a Yujin-biased indeed.

She may be biased but she sure does love the group a lot. As time passed, Minjoo made a wish to become close to the members and spend some time with them and her bias.

Will this wish help Minjoo get what she wants or will it end up being a disastrous wish?