Chapter Ten

Jerry's POV

Usually a night at the Sinister Secrets meant a lot of dancing, a lot of drinking in the bathroom where Master Robert wouldn't notice, and a lot of pretending like the man himself didn't turn me on.

But he did. He looked right in his element, with his muscular chest exposed and tight leather pants hugging his long legs. He wore one of those stupid little leather hats that Doms wore sometimes, and I couldn't stop making fun of him for it. But even though I thought the way he was dressed was ridiculous, it was pretty hot to watch people's reactions to him.

He was a Dom, so submissives were sweet and shy right off the bat. But he was also the man in charge of the place, so even the Dom and Dommes of the room treated him with respect.

But that was the way Robert was. He was build like a lumberjack, with the short-trimmed beard to boot, so anyone anywhere would at least avoid messing with the guy.

It took me a couple minutes before I realized that I was staring at him.

Finn leaned in and gave me an impish grin. "You're drooling."

"I'm not and you're rude!" I pinched his cute butt for emphasis. Finn yelped and leapt away. "Besides, look at that dumb hat. He's like a train conductor. Seriously, what was he thinking?"

Finn snickered and my attention was drawn to his brandy-new collar. It was pretty simple; a strip of black leather around his throat connected at the front by a lock. He'd told me that he didn't want any stupid writing on it, he just wanted something small that got the message across.

It really did prevent Dominants from talking to him too much. It was probably nice to wear one.

Finn sipped his ginger ale and held my hand from across the table. We were relaxing in one of the booths, watching Aidan — wait, here it was Master Aidan, that was weird — and Master Robert converse with a fellow Domme. Apparently the woman owned some company with BDSM furniture, or whatever, and Master Robert was proposing some deal for when he remodeled.

"I'm bored," I groaned. "Why aren't they giving us attention?"

Finn's grin was evil. "You're obsessed. You haven't stopped staring at him, and whining that he isn't over here, and complaining about his dumb hat—"

"It's such a dumb hat!"

"Let's dance," Finn laughed, tugging me out of the booth. "You can put on a show for your favorite Sir Master Dominant Sir."

"I call him that ironically!" I sputtered, absolutely appalled that anyone would dare assume that I actually liked Master Robert's attention. He was a creepy older guy who presumably liked to hurt younger men in bed! That wasn't cute.

"Okay, Jerry, sure, whatever!" Finn sang, tugging me to the dance floor. His eyes shone with a confidence and happiness that had been nonexistent when I first brought him here. His pink hair fell to his shoulders in soft waves; I stark contrast to his black shirt and shorts.

"You're hot!" I observed, coming up behind him. "Wanna grind and show off for the older men?"

"Hell yeah!"

Finn turned around and I grabbed his waist, the two of us moving together like the horny young adults that we were. I shook my ass and ran my hands over my best friend's body, hoping it was dirty enough for Aidan to give me a talking to.

I slight tap on my shoulder turned me right around, only to see a beautiful woman smirking at us. Her hair was straight and black, and she had curves for days hugged in sexy leather. "Hey boy, I hate to interrupt your fun," she cooed, and I fought rolling my eyes. Why was it that all tops called me boy? "Are you with Master Robert?"