Chapter Twenty-Nine

Y'all are hyped for the pee scene! It's not for a couple more chapters... I was pushing it off bc I thought people wouldn't want to read it lol!

Jerry's POV

Finn was right: I was a kinky motherfucker.

Even amongst all the guilt for breaking my only rule literally an hour after being reminded of it, I was horny. I felt totally and completely owned as I kneeled in the center of Robert's room. I was naked and facing the door, trusting that he'd come back, but not knowing when.

He hadn't told me to wait with my eyes closed, but I did. It felt right.

When the door finally opened, I looked up and met Robert's eyes. He was carrying some kind of bucket, but I focused on his face instead. His irritated expression melted when he saw me.

"You look beautiful," he sighed, locking the door behind him. He came over and tilted my head up so he could get a better look at me. "I talked to Claude and made it clear that there would be consequences for speaking to you like that again."

I couldn't help my own emotions, then. I felt protected and cared for by him. Combined with the vulnerability of being completely bare before him, my affection for him felt sweetly romantic.

"Thank you, Sir," I whispered, a slight bite of trepidation cutting into my haze of adoration. I was waiting for the 'but'.

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. "He's such an asshole. He makes me want to praise you for yelling at him, but we both know that I can't. You should've walked away from him, and found me instead."

I knew that, of course. And I'd known it in the moment, too, which was why I wanted the punishment.

"Did you at least kick his ass?" I asked hopefully, glancing up at him.

Master Robert snorted and ruffled my hair. "Don't worry, he won't be bothering you again. Since this is your first time, and you already understand what you did wrong, you can choose your punishment. Your punishment can be the postponing of your scene, until after your piercings have healed."

I couldn't help it; I made the biggest whining noise ever. It got me a scolding look, so I closed my lips real fast.

"Or, you can have your scene tomorrow, with the addition of a tickle torture scene tonight," he added with a slight smirk. "Because that's my favorite kink. So we'd both get what we want."

I squinted at him suspiciously. The offer seemed too good to be true. I got to pick between no sex and twice the amount of sex? I did not need to think too hard about that one.

"Um, I'd like both scenes, Sir," I said with a touch of doubt. His smile was downright wicked, so I was starting to wonder if I'd made a mistake with choosing that as a punishment. It was just tickling, right?

Master Robert walked over to the table next to the bed and picked up a black blindfold. I shivered, remembering the ropes scene that we did. This was gonna be hot, punishment or not. I was so ready for it.

He wrapped the blindfold around my head and my body relaxed the moment it touched my skin. I loved this feeling; I spent my whole day being sassy and extroverted and loud, but here, with Robert, I was able to relax and trust him. He guided me to my feet and lead me across the room by the collar.

I didn't really know what was happening, until he pushed me into a chair and my arms and legs were being restrained. My arms were positioned above my head, and my feet were placed in some sort of shackle.

"Does that feel comfortable?" Master Robert asked. "Answer verbally, please, boy."

"Yes, Sir," I answered, a shock of arousal heading south at my own words. I even tested the restraints a little, but the padded leather held strong.