Chapter Thirty

Robert's POV

For the first time since I'd known him, I woke up before Jerry. And it was quite the treat.

My adorable submissive seemed to be trying to hug the entire bed. He was on his stomach, completely starfished, with his arms and legs spread wide. His face was buried into the pillow, and he was snoring loudly.

I chuckled and ran my fingers through his hair. I was lucky that I fell asleep faster and woke up later, that way I didn't have to deal with his insane sleeping habits.

I sat up, a bit disoriented. I didn't usually sleep over at the club, even when I used to hook up with submissives more frequently in this room.

A note was slipped under the door from one of my dungeon monitors, Freddie. He wrote, I didn't think you'd want me to disturb you, so I'm closing up!

The dungeon monitors were required to make sure that the private rooms were empty by the end of the night, as well as checking in on couples before and after their private scenes. It probably wasn't good that I got special privileges, but it meant that I was trusted.

I left the room for a few minutes to get from fruit from behind the bar for breakfast. When I got back to the room, I checked my phone and rolled my eyes. Not only was it on 1%, but I had a million texts from Aidan asking me how Jason liked our idea.

I answered Aidan and reflected on the night with Jason. It was a bit troubling.

Jason hadn't been flirting with Jerry, obviously. But it had still made me feel sick to watch them smile so brightly at each other. What the hell was I thinking?

I'd known I was possessive of my submissives, but that went beyond possession. It was jealously. I knew that if Jerry left me, he could easily get someone as young and handsome as Master Jason. Hadn't I encouraged it?

I tugged my hair and groaned. This wasn't good. I'd honestly thought that I would be able to ignore my feelings for Jerry and keep our time together lighthearted. But after last night, I couldn't shake the feeling that there was something deeper going on here. The trust that Jerry had given me was more than simply wanting to get off.

He stirred and I kissed his forehead. When his eyes fluttered open and landed on me, he gave me the sweetest smile.

"Morning, hotness," Jerry said, voice still rough from last night. His eyes were a little puffy still, since he'd gone to bed directly after crying.

"Good morning, beautiful boy," I said, kissing him again. Jerry sat up and rested against me, and my heart swelled with affection.

This kind of closeness wasn't casual. I wasn't sure why I'd thought I could pretend that it was.

His short, curly hair was a crazy mess, and his skin was flushed pink. He looked at me with a shyness that I'd began to realize was typical for post-sex Jerry. "Um, you're not upset with me, right?" he croaked.

My eyes widened. "What? Honey, why would I be upset with you?"

He blushed and stared at the blankets. "I didn't obey you, remember? I called that Claude guy some pretty terrible names."

I leaned over and our kiss was long and sweet. "Baby, I'm nothing but proud of you, okay?" Jerry's eyes widened and looked a little moist. "I know you yelled at Claude, and do I wish that you'd ignored him and come to me? A little. But that's only because I would rather put him in his place directly, so you don't have to deal with that stress. And you more than made up for it. That was an intense scene."

Jerry nodded, cuddling close. "I feel like I don't want to leave your side."

I wrapped my arms around my sweet boy and nuzzled his neck. Considering this was his first punishment scene, I wasn't surprised that he needed a bit of a reboot. "Wanna use the hot tub and then go out for breakfast?"