Chapter Twenty-Six

Robert's POV

Even though it couldn't have gone any better, I was left feeling disappointed in the choice that Jerry and I made.

I mean, realistically, I never thought I could be his boyfriend. Sure, I could flirt and dream and have a crush, but he was twenty. He didn't even like me as much as I liked him. And I'd feel better if he found another young man to be with.

Still, I couldn't shake my feelings for Jerry.

But I could ignore them. So that was my plan: ignore my feelings and show Jerry what a good Dom was like.

"So, is this like legally binding?" Jerry asked, eyes wide, as he looked at the stack of papers I had before us.

I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Nope. The purpose is to make sure that we have a list of what we like and don't like, as well as the rules we agree to. I also want you to pick a safe word."

Jerry clapped and bounced up and down. "Fuck yeah! I've been waiting my whole life for this moment. I want my safe word to be...wait, I have to think."

He pulled out his phone and started scrolling through an app.

I squinted at his phone. "What are you doing?"

"Okay, so basically I wanna pick a safe word that's aesthetically pleasing," Jerry said, waving a hand flippantly. "My aesthetic is a lot of light greens and oranges— you probably noticed that."

I nodded. I was a liar. I hadn't noticed that even a little bit.

"So I kind of want a— oh! I know!" Jerry said, snapping his fingers. "I want my safe word to be cactus. That way I can buy a cute little green cactus necklace...you know what I'm talking about? Here, ready, I'll find a cute picture. See?"

He showed me an adorable little cartoon of a blushing cactus. "That's...cute," I said, totally lost.

"Exactly!" Jerry chirped. "Now I can buy cute cacti pillows and stuff and nobody will know the true reason."

This was very intricate planning. "Jerry...are you sure you'll remember the word, in case you actually need to use it? Because it's one thing to pick it for...aesthetic purposes? And another to pick it because it'll be the first thing you think of."

He smiled brightly. "I'll remember. Okay, so I've filled out all my kinks — I wrote urination three times by the way — added in my safe word...now what? Rules?"

I was extremely excited to get to the rules portion. "I already have an idea for a rule: never talk to Adam Lincoln ever again until the day that you die."

Jerry looked at me, deadpan. "Muffin. He is my professor. And class participation is part of our final grade!"

"Hm...that's an issue. Well, I'll come up with an alternate solution." Such as kicking his teeth in. "For me personally, exclusivity is a must. I know there are a lot of Doms and subs who have multiple contracts with many people, but I can't handle that. The whole 'sharing of subs' thing gets on my nerves. Are you okay with that?"

For some reason, Jerry's cheeks went pink and his eyes were wide. "Yeah... so like I'll definitely be your submissive at the club, right?"

I nodded. "Oh, absolutely. I was thinking we should get you a collar with my name on it."

I wasn't joking, and neither was Jerry. He shivered a little and nodded, eyes nodded. "Oh fuck yeah, we can do that. This is hot as fuck, you know that, right?"

"Absolutely," I agreed, kissing his nose. "I also...I don't want you talking to other Dominants at the club, either. Unless we agree ahead of time that it's okay. And if someone does try to talk to you, you can direct them to me."