Chapter Twenty-Eight

Robert's POV

Jerry didn't know it, but I was beyond excited about his water sports scene.

I knew exactly how I wanted it to go. I know how I wanted to make him feel. But most importantly, I wanted him to enjoy it.

"Do you remember our rule for the club?" I asked him before we entered.

Jerry nodded, looking at me with a delighted expression. "Oh yeah. No talking to other Doms. If they try to talk to me, I... well, they're supposed to talk to you instead. But how to I get that across without speaking?"

"Shake your head, avert your eyes, tap the collar," I rattled off. "If that doesn't work, then you may say one sentence to explain the situation."

I doubted he would have issues. I ran this fucking club. Not a single Dom in the room would make moves on what I claim as mine.

"Okay, that works," Jerry chirped. "So who can I talk to tonight?"

"Aidan, if he's here," I said, because even if I'd told Jerry he couldn't talk to Aidan, that would be a losing battle. "There is one other— Jason Milo. We may see him tonight."

I looked at Jerry. He averted his eyes and tapped his collar, hiding a smirk.

"Obviously you can talk to me, devil boy," I scoffed, smacking his ass. Jerry burst into giggles.

"I'm so funny," he sighed, leaning against my arm. "Okay, so can we do my scene first? Or are we hanging out first?"

We walked through the back hallway, getting closer to the thump of the music. "We're going to pleasantly interact with Master Jason, and then we can play."

"Yippee!"

Jerry and I entered the main floor of the club, greeted by crowds of people and flashing lights. Jerry's hand was firmly wrapped around my bicep, which was not only adorable, but also perfect for attracting attention.

Doms around the room snuck glances at the two of us, checking out Jerry's new collar. Jerry held his head high and wore a smile on his face, soaking up the attention and living for it.

"Should I wave to my peasants?" Jerry asked, shooting me a sideways glance. "I am their queen, after all."

I snorted and lead him to the bar. "Brat, you're not a queen until I start calling myself the king of this place."

He pouted. "I'll talk you into it eventually."

I got Jerry water to hydrate him, and I bought myself water to work up the urge to piss. I scanned the crowds for Master Jason and Jerry noticed.

"What are you going to say to Jason Milo?" Jerry chirped, sipping at his drink.

I bit my lip and turned back to him. "I'm probably going to have to take him to my office. He's not a member of this club, but he's a well-known Dominant in the area. Aidan convinced him to come here to see if he wants to teach a class."

"That's fine!" Jerry said. "Moira and her friends are over there grinding, so I can occupy myself while you boys chat."

I looked at him, surprised, and tucked a lock of short hair behind his ear. "You can come in with us."

Jerry shrugged and leaned back, and easy smile on his face. "Nah, I don't wanna do boring business tonight. Please let me stay out here and dance, Sir?"